Pala starts building new factory and more Crazy Pala deals. Maybe worth reading.

What's the difference between cement and mortar?

Isn't mortar just cement made with finer sand? or am I wrong?

Great News!! If I had a way over there, I'd gladly help them build the new place. And maybe learn a little abotu forging too;).

This is good to hear. Especially that the political situation seems stabler. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.

I'm celebrating the grand opening by buying a khuk from the new shop. :D Maybe a couple from the old one too. :)

Sounds like good news to me. The only way I can help right now is going in debt and keep paying.:) :)

Originally posted by youngwood
Congratulations, a round of good karma for all.:)

Will they be hiring more Kamis?

Shirley

That's the way I view it. We are providing work for those who need it and my hope is we will be able to sell more and hire more kamis. If Pala keeps up his crazy deals we may be able to sell more, hire more kamis and go bankrupt in the process. Welcome to the American way.

But where's that multi million dollar CEO pay. I'm a CEO -- sort of.

Originally posted by Bill Martino

Uncle Bill, you just need to look at your salary in rupees. If you are making at least US $25883.266468228292, it IS multi-million.

Originally posted by Aardvark
Uncle Bill, you just need to look at your salary in rupees. If you are making at least US $25883.266468228292, it IS multi-million.

But I'm not.

Where's the justice???

But I'm not.

Where's the justice???
Besides the Heineken conversion factor, you did know you can redeem cigarette butts for cash at the recycling center, right? I think they're paying $0.50/each ... or nothing ... I forget which.

.50 per butt still won't get it.

I need to hit the megabucks jackpot. But Lama won't fix it for me -- says it'll "ruin you". He wanted to say "even worse than you are" but is too polite.

CEO is just another name for terrorist. We complain about how Saddam was cruel to the Iraqis, but we let these people(CEOs) destroy thousands of lives and they maybe get a hand slap? By destroying thousands of lives I mean like in the ENRON fiasco etc,. Peoples lives drastically changed at a point where they can no longer redo thier retirement plans. Think about it.
Now in your case Uncle remember the people you've bankrupted all have an ample supply of the best tactical knives in the world! No where to run no where to hide!
In any case where are todays UBBBs?
By the way I like to play with mud is Pala hiring workers to help build the new factory?

Hoghead, IIRC, yesterdays ACT II have to go before anymore deals can be made. Already have those models, so looking and waiting and dreaming. :D

I've got to get rid of those two orphans.

Pala's hiring "digging men" at two bucks per day in case anybody is interested.

Back