Para 2 CF S90V

Just a heads-up to let you know that this knife is out. I got mine from SFO today. For those living nearby, hurry up and go get yours, they had very few left.

Estimated ship date from one online vendor is 12/15/10, so its either out in the wild as Kid says, or its close.

without a doubt...

this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

Me too. I also got a:

Caly 4
Manix 3
Native 5

But I'm not going to show anybody any pics.

(just kidding)
Enjoy your CF Para :) That's one of the perks of living in Colorado, I guess:)

Oh yeah?...I got the new unobtanium Paramilitary 4 in CPM S240V. It came pretty sharp but I decided to touch it up...4.5 hours later (to touch up the micro bevel) and I can see streaks of sparks when I swing the blade around...the yellow sparks are the nitrogen atoms cleaving, and the blue ones are oxygen atoms...it is a glorious sight...I wish my cameras weren't broken or I would share some pics and videos.

I battened through a Cadillac with it and it still is popping atoms!

Huhhh? The guy who sold me mine told me it was the only one, came from the hand of Sal himself in a forge behind his mountaintop retreat, born on the Fourth of July. Did I overpay??? :(

Oh yeah?...I got the new unobtanium Paramilitary 4 in CPM S240V. It came pretty sharp but I decided to touch it up...4.5 hours later (to touch up the micro bevel) and I can see streaks of sparks when I swing the blade around...the yellow sparks are the nitrogen atoms cleaving, and the blue ones are oxygen atoms...it is a glorious sight...I wish my cameras weren't broken or I would share some pics and videos.

I battened through a Cadillac with it and it still is popping atoms!

I knew this was going to happen :p so here are some pics. Sorry for the not-so-great quality.

And now for some bonus pics. A detail of the carbon fiber at about 20x magnification:

The tip of the blade:

The Spydie logo:

Sal's sig:

By the way, my experience is that we (i.e., those who buy at the SFO) get the knives just a couple of days before the dealers start shipping. I'd venture to guess everyone else will start receiving theirs by midweek.

For some reason, even though I was expecting exactly what was pictured, I am some what disappointed. Can't judge now though!! This baby is shipping soon! Thanks for the pictures.

For some reason, even though I was expecting exactly what was pictured, I am some what disappointed. Can't judge now though!! This baby is shipping soon! Thanks for the pictures.

What in the world are you disappointed about?:thumbdn:

Back