Para 3 Lightweight

jazub

Gold Member
Looks awesome! Orange XHP Para 3 has been in my pocket a bunch. Dig that the LW has deep carry clip. Nice.

CsDc3ct.png

Wow, that is awesome. Must have. I tried the regular Para 3 and couldn't live with the clip.

Wow! I missed this!

Must buy for me! I like Spyderco’s FRN and the clip/lanyard hole is more to my liking. If the price is reasonable, I’ll buy multiples for gifting to family.

Is there an FRN knife with a compression lock right now?

Nice design,,, boring black scales?
The cheap looking wire clip it too long for the frame size,,,, oh well, I remove the clip from all of my Para 3 knives. Much more comfortable in hand and easy to carry in a nylon belt pouch.

I will purchase one or two.

Regards,
FK

If this is around $100 I am in on this knife! I’m so happy to see they went with the deep carry wire clip and didn’t prioritize the lanyard hole. Good job Spyderco!

At last, a para 3 I like and could own. I know nothing about the steel, and I'm not a small knife person (I'm a country boy), but this looks really good to me.

Oh wow, Well how about that!

I got an orange xhp para3, Love It!
I got a ukpk drop point w/ BD1N, Love It!
Throw in a wire clip, and knock the weight down some too...

Definite no brainer for me - I will buy this one as fast as I can once it's available, for sure. Maybe a touch early, but Thank You Glessers & Spyderco.

u.w.

Spyderco: " Hey Benchmade eat this!" - Manix 2 LW comes out
BM: "Oh yeah? "- Bugout
Spyderco: " Checkmate!" - P3 LW

Bugout never stood out to me anyway, do you really want a "bugout" knife that uses teeny tiny springs that are known to break after a while? I sure as hell don't. Last thing I need is something to rely and depend on in a critical situation where the lock fails because a spring broke. Should have NEVER been called the "bugout". Para 3 Lightweight fits that bill 100 times better.

Back