• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Accessories (Bracelets, KeyChains, Lanyards, Etc)

Paracord Accessories for Sale

Multiple Items:

Custom fit bracelets:

$10.99 Shipped
il_430xN.9554617.jpg

$14.99 Shipped
il_430xN.9353649.jpg

Neck Lanyards now available.

$34.99 shipped (available in any combinations of the colors below and more) Due to the amount of paracord required please pm me first so I can determine if I have the amount on hand or if I need to order. Also, as some may be concerned, these DO NOT have a safety release. Keep in mind these lanyards are also thick, measure approximately 5/8 inch in diameter. They are definitely masculine but very cool.
attachment.php

KeyChains / Lanyards:

Every piece can be customized in length of loop to be suitable for keychains or lanyards.

$8.99 Shipped
il_430xN.9523455.jpg

il_430xN.9523348.jpg

il_430xN.9523169.jpg

$9.99 Shipped
il_430xN.10378888.jpg

Colors Available (in order of above appearence)
OD Green
Coyote Tan
Brown
Black
White
Silver
Royal Blue
Navy Blue
Yellow
Orange
Red
Neon Pink

*NEW COLORS*
Woodland Camo
ACU Digital
Coyote Brown
Kelly Green
Gray
Burgundy

Many more upon request.

Custom Orders for special items will be taken on a case by case basis. PM your idea and I will see what I can do.

Payment Options:
USPS Money Order
PayPal

-e
Charleston, SC

To be complete honest, I am not sure. When I make it I don't cut any cord until the fist is tight. I have started making them with only three turns though. The size of the marble make three turn out better than four.

I will meausre it out next time I make one, maybe I will do so tonight, and will post back here as soon as I know.

How long is the paracord when you start the monkey fist?

Thanks for that I want to get into knot tying and wanted to get some info on how much I should get.

BTT. If you have ideas let me know. Have other types of keychains to be listed in a bit.

this might be, well is, OT, but do you have any tips on tying the monkey fist. i always get screwed when i try to tighten it.

Enix, just take your time. I try not to make the loops very large starting out. I want my object, generally a marble, to fit fairly tight and then start with one end and tighten. I usually have to go around the fist twice to get it as tight as I want it.

Hope this helps. If you want something harder to tighten and keep symmetrical, try the sphere knot.

I like to tie knots. I've gotten pretty good at the "monkey fist", and some others that I have seen used in lanyards described and pictured here on the Forum.

I'd like to try this "sphere knot " but when I entered -sphere knot- in Google it came up with some form of martial art promoted by David Carradine using a curved stick.

Where can I find some info on the "sphere knot".

Thanx

I like to tie knots. I've gotten pretty good at the "monkey fist", and some others that I have seen used in lanyards described and pictured here on the Forum.

I'd like to try this "sphere knot " but when I entered -sphere knot- in Google it came up with some form of martial art promoted by David Carradine using a curved stick.

Thanx

Swoop,

Info on Sphere knot. Used to cover round objects.

http://www.khww.net/readarticle.php?article_id=23

I am "knot" sure of all the rules here on this board but maybe we should start a thread on helping people and discussing tying of actual knots. Being a "For Sale" Thread I think we should keep On Topic.

Thanks

my bad on taking it OT. i will opt to PM or e-mail in this type of situation.

but as long as i am typing, i second a thread for knots.

Swoop,

........I am "knot" sure of all the rules here on this board but maybe we should start a thread on helping people and discussing tying of actual knots. Being a "For Sale" Thread I think we should keep On Topic.

Thanks

Will do! My apologies to all.

this might be, well is, OT, but do you have any tips on tying the monkey fist. i always get screwed when i try to tighten it.
Warning/infraction issued for "chatting". Please read the posted rules.

Thanx

Enix, just take your time. I try not to make the loops very large starting out. I want my object, generally a marble, to fit fairly tight and then start with one end and tighten. I usually have to go around the fist twice to get it as tight as I want it.

Hope this helps. If you want something harder to tighten and keep symmetrical, try the sphere knot.

Back