Paracord Survival Bracelets for Sale

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Custom Made Paracord Survival Bracelets form Sale - New Styles and new colors!

Here are some examples, they can be made in all sorts of custom colors including two-tone, glow, and tracer. There are 2 options, an all paracord bracelet with a lanyard knot or one that clips with a side release buckle. The buckle is curved to fit the wrist. Unwound they have 8-10 feet of cord. All the cord has inner stranding that can be removed and used as fishing line and more, the pure glow cord has a finer core material than the regular paracord.

Options

1. Single Color or Two Tone
2. Lanyard knot clasp or Side Release Buckle
3. Size - 7" Small, 8" Medium, 9" large or measure your wrist and we'll make it custom

$10 each shipped - 2 for $18 shipped - $15 glow or tracer shipped - $27 for 2 glow/tracer shipped

New River bend Knot Style - these are a different style, they all have a knot clasp and can be 1 or 2 color - Same Prices as above... pics below.

New 3 Color with 18-22' cord! 15$ regular cord - $20 glow or tracer cord

I think all the cord but the pure glow is real 550 cord. I know for a fact the black, OD green, Coyote Brown and a couple of others are mil spec and are labeled 550 pound strength. The glow cord is rougher in feel than the regular paracord and comes in 3/32" 500 pound strength. For the Premium Bracelets I have Olive Drab cord with glow flecks, White Pure Glow Cord, and Black Cord with Reflective Tracer Flecks.

Here are some examples.

8/19/11 update - New colors - Red w/ Tracer, red w/ glow, hot pink with tracer, purple with glow along with our OD green w/glow
058ge.jpg

004my.jpg

007jdy.jpg

River Bend knot

049cs.jpg

3 Color

043guh.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the premium colors. EDIT- We now have pink tracer, purple glow, red glow and red tracer cord along with these colors!

Olive Drab with Glow tracers on top, pure glow in the middle (this one is 3/32" 500# cord) and Black with silver reflective tracers on the bottom.

047ey.jpg

050cd.jpg

Pure Glow
057ad.jpg

Last edited:
What's the length of cord when unwound? or did you state that and I missed it?

What's the length of cord when unwound? or did you state that and I missed it?
You didn't miss it, I forgot! :D

They are 6-8 feet on average The two tone ones have either 2 equal lengths of three to four feet or one ~18" length and one 6 or 7 foot length. We are working on new designs that will pack more cord into the bracelet.

very nice, and that glow one, wow, enough to mark off a ufo landing site ;)

Daniel, Ive made a few of these in the past. I prefer the knot and loop over the the clasp but I can't ever get the dang thing to stay "locked". Let me know if yours stay put and Ill pick one up from ya!

Daniel, Ive made a few of these in the past. I prefer the knot and loop over the the clasp but I can't ever get the dang thing to stay "locked". Let me know if yours stay put and Ill pick one up from ya!

They seem very solid to me, I can't get one to fall off. I'll send you a pm in a minute, :D

Thanks for the support, it is always nice to see another knifemaker here!

Here are a couple of new ones! Black with reflective tracers and a Pure Glow.

These are spoken for, thanks man...

013ot.jpg

015sdn.jpg

Here are the colors I have in stock, I also have access to a huge variety available locally.

Left to right: grey, coyote brown, black with reflective tracer, pure glow, OD Green with glow tracer
106gq.jpg

Left to Right: Blue, neon yellow, neon/hunter orange, black, red, multicolor, teal blue
103dl.jpg

Left to Right: Green, Olive Drab with black flecks, Multicam Camo, Desert Camo, OD Green
100qp.jpg

Last edited:
I am probably going to have you toss in a couple of those with my knife...With instructions on how to re tie it lol...I always seem to need rope when i am 3 miles up river...sucks to have to wade back when i am fishing....

I am probably going to have you toss in a couple of those with my knife...With instructions on how to re tie it lol...I always seem to need rope when i am 3 miles up river...sucks to have to wade back when i am fishing....

Can do!

Fishing sounds fun, are you fly fishing? I'm always trying, we have great trout fishing here and there is salmon in the nearby lake. I grew up in Texas and went bass, perch, and catfish fishing a lot, I grew up on 60 acres with a 3 acre lake. You must be like me, I always forget something when I'm fishing, usually the stringer. It's tough, if you bring a stringer you won't catch any but forget it and it's on! Survival bracelet time...

Can do!

Fishing sounds fun, are you fly fishing? I'm always trying, we have great trout fishing here and there is salmon in the nearby lake. I grew up in Texas and went bass, perch, and catfish fishing a lot, I grew up on 60 acres with a 3 acre lake. You must be like me, I always forget something when I'm fishing, usually the stringer. It's tough, if you bring a stringer you won't catch any but forget it and it's on! Survival bracelet time...
You country guys have all the fun;)

We just bought a bunch more cord today, now I have a huge selection.

I got lots of bright colors as well as tons of camo or more natural colors. Fluorescent Pink and Lime Green, ACU Camo, woodland camo, a couple nice browns, forest green, light pink, pink camo, purple camo, metallic purple, bone white, and a few others I probably forgot.

I also got in some really heavy duty 1/8" 1000 pound test white glow cord for heavy duty, high end bracelets. They will be $20 each shipped.

I'll get some photos soon.

Last edited:
Back