• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Parks #50 Quench Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you scroll through the thread, you'll see that I don't stock it. I do it in monthly rounds.

Also, you can see how to calculate shipping costs yourself: 44 lbs in a 20 x 20 x 20" box, from 19118.

I prefer to quote shipping via email so we both have a record; please email me.

thank you!

I think it is really time for me to upgrade my oil. I would need some 50 and aaa. If i Was to order when is the next shipment.

I am interested in a gallon if this is still going! I will shoot you a PM...

Would like 5 gallons of #50 and 5 gallons of AAA if possible, Thanks

Dino

PM Sent: please include me in the next batch of parks # 50 for 5 gallons.

Thanks,

Bob

I would like 5 gallons of the parks 50.
I did a quick mapquest and your zip is 13.23 miles from me so pick up would be the best option for me.
I can do cash on pick up or paypal.

I'm still doing this in monthly rounds; next round is May.

I just moved to 19512 and I'm 99% sure that I won't be offering the Parks in the future.

If you can wait until may, and can pick up from 19512, please send me an email.

thanks!

I think so... there is nowhere for the UPS driver to drop off the oil at my new house, no room to store more than 2 pails. Before I was paying to have the pails repackaged, now I'd have to do that myself, buy boxes etc.

Plus shipping in general has been an issue. Approx 1/30 or 1/40 pails are busted, resulting in delays to customers who are already paying in advance. Pails arrive to me already dented, and shipped from Heatbath in such a manner that UPS would not cover damages in the event of a leak.

I heard Kelly Couples was planning to do this, so I thought he could inherit the dynasty ;). He could probably stock it and offer better service than I can (i.e. not charge up front like me). Anyone with a legit business with a name that doesn't include a knife-related word could do this.

If I do continue, I will probably buy 2 pails per month and sell them without asking for a deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back