Passaround in future?

passaround-box.jpg

Awesome Christof!!!!!!!

I will keep an eye out for it. It will join me at the New England gathering where it will get a work out from all. Then I will get it cleaned up and shipped out.

The Pass Around thread will be posted in the WSS on the 9th, I will finalize the order of participants on the 12th and should have the knife ready to be shipped out to the first person on the 14th

Stay tuned peoples!

I got the knife today! First impression is wow! I am not just saying that. It feels great in hand, came sharp as expected, and has alot of belly to the blade. Oh and the sheath is absolutely great. KoyoteGirl you have out done yourself this time!!!!!!!!!

Not short at all, and I love the straight spine with alot of belly in the blade. Makes just about the perfect all around utility knife IMO

The sheath is a lil different then my others and I am loving it. It holds the knife as secure as the best kydex I have used and I see a Koyote girl is using Chicago screws now as well. Very nice package!

gotta remember to secure the screws, but in a way that lets people mess with them. Come to think of it, we shoulda sent along a few spares.

White pipe tape is probably the easiest to remove.

I got the knife today! First impression is wow! I am not just saying that. It feels great in hand, came sharp as expected, and has alot of belly to the blade. Oh and the sheath is absolutely great. KoyoteGirl you have out done yourself this time!!!!!!!!!

I know! I didn't want to let this one go. I was like "pass around knife? What pass around knife? This one is miiine...." :D

oh, I almost forgot.... we didn't get any pics of it with the sheath. Think you could post some for us :D ?

oh, I almost forgot.... we didn't get any pics of it with the sheath. Think you could post some for us :D ?

Some teaser pics for the lady and the rest of you.

Sorry about the pics; I didn't have the best light to work with, but I did find some good contrasting background;)

koyotepassaround001.jpg

koyotepassaround002.jpg

koyotepassaround003.jpg

koyotepassaround011.jpg

koyotepassaround005.jpg

I did forget to post that, huh? Tony will have exact measurements but it should be about .095 thick, 1.4ish broad, 4.75 blade? 4.25 handle? I can't recall exactly. The sheath is a freaking bomb shelter for toughness.

The blade is 4 3/4 long, handle is 4 3/8ths. Thicknes is about .095 like Christof said, but it is stout and strong. If you never handled a Koyote knife with a thin blade you will be shocked at how strong he can make them. There is alot of belly to this knife, it is just under an 1 1/2 wide! The handle is thick with no sharp edges. It is extremely comfortable in hand. I think all will be pleasantly suprized at how comfortable this knife is in about every grip I can think of!

How about a couple of more pics.

Get a good look at the excellent geometry of this convex edge

koyotepassaround007.jpg

koyotepassaround022.jpg

I don't have huge mitts, but they aren't small niether.

koyotepassaround004.jpg

koyotepassaround009.jpg

koyotepassaround017.jpg

koyotepassaround015.jpg

How about a lil file work

koyotepassaround025.jpg

koyotepassaround010.jpg

Thats enough teasers for now.

Hey Christof, does this knife have a name?

It has two names! The wilderness model1 or the "leuku pattern bushcrafter." The first one sounds a bit generic, so I'll never stop calling them leuku pattern knives, too. They do have a lot of the leuku oomph in a small package!

Those are fantastic photos! I really wish I could do pics like that.

Freakin badass brother!!! Im diggin this one alot. Somebody call and remind me to remember when to post on the list.:thumbup::thumbup:

Freakin badass brother!!! Im diggin this one alot. Somebody call and remind me to remember when to post on the list.:thumbup::thumbup:

I don't know Jake, Christof told me to use my best judgement on who gets in and who doesn't. I will consider your application, but no promises

;):p

I don't know Jake, Christof told me to use my best judgement on who gets in and who doesn't. I will consider your application, but no promises

;):p

:eek: :mad:

well, we shall see if any more boobie is grabbed on your behalf.:grumpy:

:D:p

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that is some funny stuff. I'm on the list Jake, so you know Tony will let you on if he can tolerate the likes of me. :D

Passaround will be posted within the hour in the WSS forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back