**Patches**

Mrs.Shotgunner11

I have good news and bad news.

The good news- the patches are here!

The bad news- the company did not send me both pieces of velcro. They have velcro backing just not the separate piece of velcro that you would sew on to a piece of clothing for it to be removable.

This is what I'm going to do. I will make the patches available on our website. If you want the patches you can order them. I need to know if you want the backers though. If you DO NOT specifically say you want backers I will not be shipping them. If you want your backers I will hold your order until I get the backers. They SAY they'll ship them on Dec. 16th so if you order and want the backers your order will ship AFTER I receive them.

Btw you can order at www.doublebarrelsheaths.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Mrs.S! Do you mean December 16th? Not October 16th? ;)

Out of curiousity, how many did you get in? I ask because I'm not able to order now, but I'd like to after Christmas when some $$$ gifts come in and want to get an idea of how fast these will go... oh well, I'm sure their will be something different that you'll take my money for anyways :)

Thanks for the update Mrs.S! Do you mean December 16th? Not October 16th? ;)

Out of curiousity, how many did you get in? I ask because I'm not able to order now, but I'd like to after Christmas when some $$$ gifts come in and want to get an idea of how fast these will go... oh well, I'm sure their will be something different that you'll take my money for anyways :)

We got 9.....9 patches..:D

Na, you should be fine to wait but I can't make promises.

The rough side is on the back of the patch correct and the missing backer is the soft part?

I placed my order. I added special instructions as well.
I may want to order more in the near future. It will be OK if they sell out by the time I want to buy more. :p

Ok guys. PLEASE be patient. I typically would have these packaged and shipped tomorrow. I have finals this week. All I have running through my brain right now is anatomy and algebra. I will do the orders from today tomorrow night. :)

Ok guys. PLEASE be patient. I typically would have these packaged and shipped tomorrow. I have finals this week. All I have running through my brain right now is anatomy and algebra. I will do the orders from today tomorrow night. :)

Finals and children take priority over the patches. Please take your time. :D

Algebra sucks, I have Trigonometry to do and I like it better then Algebra

Back