**Patches**

Got mine today. Thanks Katie and Mike. Merry Xmas to you and the kids!

Mine came in today and love them!!! Thanks to everyone who made these happen

OH GAWD.another it happened over the weekend thing. I just blew all my $ on X-mas stuff, and Drs. I have to sell something or bowrrow some $s so I can get the 2, two, II, that I Really REALLY wanted.:confused: I hope ya can hang on to two of them for me? Or ya have a bunch made so you will still have some. (Most of these small ESEE sales are gone in a week or less) and all of them 1-2 days after I can get on line. OK I wishing for some luck here. I hope you had a few 1000 of them made. (I feel like that dog on the TV ad with the bone now with the song "Worry") (Bet I look like him too) Hangin in. edgy :eek:

OH GAWD.another it happened over the weekend thing. I just blew all my $ on X-mas stuff, and Drs. I have to sell something or bowrrow some $s so I can get the 2, two, II, that I Really REALLY wanted.:confused: I hope ya can hang on to two of them for me? Or ya have a bunch made so you will still have some. (Most of these small ESEE sales are gone in a week or less) and all of them 1-2 days after I can get on line. OK I wishing for some luck here. I hope you had a few 1000 of them made. (I feel like that dog on the TV ad with the bone now with the song "Worry") (Bet I look like him too) Hangin in. edgy :eek:

Such a shame you're out of money. I happened to only have 2 left. :sigh:

bwahahahahahahaha........just kidding

Got mine yesterday, look great!

Merry Christmas to Katie, Mike and young'uns ~; - )

Dropped a bunch in the mail today. :)

You mailed shit today? Are you flipping insane? Side note.... I'm walking near 15 miles a day, my legs are Iron pistons, and OR croc gaiters are the bomb. six foot snow drifts ain't nothing on me. I've got 2 week old boot tracks hit ten times over to prove it.

</rant>

Mrs. S., the patches arrived the other day. They're great. Thanks for the quick service.

P1010217.jpg

Back