Pay it forward GiveAway Round #2!

The following cards have been picked..

Spades A Q J 10 9 7 5 3

Hearts A Q J 8 7 6 5 3 2

Clubs K J 10 9 8 7 5 2

Diamonds K Q J 10 9 7 6 5 4 2

If I missed something let me know...

Hey TLC... How is the winner picked???

Actually, I plan to have my girlfriend pick the card, at the contest end, I am gonna text her cell phone and say "Pick a card, any card" and whatever she texts back will be the winner. :D

I think I'm going to be in this contest series for the long haul, but I mostly collect more modern style knives. When I eventually come up for the contest offering. I was considering offering something from the selection I'm most comfortable with. like a spyderco kiwi,kopa, or possibly the spyderco UK penknife which is actually a slip joint the with a decidedly modern twist. I want to plan ahead but I want to get something that I would like encases the contest fizzles out, without my card ever getting pulled. I wouldn't mind having a traditional slip joint, but I would be looking for something with a fairly modern steel is least D2 or better, probably a single blade. and either mammoth ivory, warthog tusk something interesting to me as a handle material, or possibly a synthetic like orange g-10 I would like to have a custom either new or used, but these are a little out of my price range. and no offense to anyone probably slightly above the range of this contest so far. although both offerings seem to be nearing this range so far. The trend surprisingly seems to be up rather than down. I guess I'm looking for suggestions and advice and couldn't think of a better place to place this request. I'm looking for suggestions on what to get and where to get the most bang for the buck.
I think there are others in this contest or in the same boat.

If you win this knife you can pass it on around if you wish not to keep it. That is one of the good things. You have a 1 in 52 chance that you will win. Pick a card and if you win then worry about what to get... or just pass along what you won.

Thats the way I see it.

DM

Blast! You'd think I could pick an unchosen card when I have the list right in front of me!:eek: :rolleyes:

OK- How about 3 of clubs

Cards Picked:

Spades A Q J 10 9 7 5 3

Hearts A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 3 2

Clubs K J 10 9 8 7 5 3 2

Diamonds K Q J 10 9 7 6 5 4 2

Cards Left to Pick From:

Spades ~ K 8 6 4 2 *Damn noone likes EVEN Spades*

Hearts ~ 4 *Bunch of softies in here pickin all the Hearts*

Clubs ~ A Q 6 4

Diamonds ~ A 8 3

You would think with 53 posts, there wouldn't be 13 cards left to pick from...

DM

Actually, I plan to have my girlfriend pick the card, at the contest end, I am gonna text her cell phone and say "Pick a card, any card" and whatever she texts back will be the winner. :D

Uh.....can I have your GF's cell phone number? I'd like to text her about cards. Like, maybe.......Queen of Hearts? :D

Uh.....can I have your GF's cell phone number? I'd like to text her about cards. Like, maybe.......Queen of Hearts? :D

Only after I get yours Judy! :D
love2.gif
Yuk Yuk

Back