Pay it forward GiveAway Round #2!

And the winner is............... ALEX with the ten of hearts!

I'll contact you by e-mail for your address Alex, Congratulations!!!!!!!

No! No! You don't understand. There must have been some sort of mistake. It was the QUEEN of Hearts that was selected. You need to re-check your text message. The QUEEN of Hearts.

Ah, shucks. I knew it wouldn't fly. Congratulations, Alex! Thanks for the Pay it Forward Contest, TLC.

Alex.....looking forward to your contest.

Nice..another winner. Congratulations Alex:thumbup:

Thanks for allowing me to play. That is a very nice knife.

Congratulations Alex :thumbup: , I am sure you will give it a good home.

John

Thank you all for the congratulations and giving me the opportunity to win this beautiful knife.

Seeing how I snatched this knife from you guys I would like to pay it forward immediately (if that's OK with The Last Confederate) by having his girlfriend pick another card. You are stuck with your previously picked card.

Everybody gets another chance to win!

Alex

Thank you all for the congratulations and giving me the opportunity to win this beautiful knife.

Seeing how I snatched this knife from you guys I would like to pay it forward immediately (if that's OK with The Last Confederate) by having his girlfriend pick another card. You are stuck with your previously picked card.

Everybody gets another chance to win!

Alex

That's fine with me, let me get another card and I'll be back in a few.

Thank you Alex for passing this on and thank you TLC for starting this out. I like to carry a traditional on Sunday so will put this one to good use.

That was really cool! Now permit me to catch up:
Congratulations Alex! Thanks for the opportunity TLC! Congratulations Geobar! And thanks also for the opportunity to play again!:D :D :thumbup:

Eric

Received the knife today and it is a beaut. Thank you again, geobar:thumbup:

Back