Pay it Forward - The Remake: Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Carlin

You're showing your age ;)
and what age migh that be sir? :cool:

by the by, upon further examination of my recollection, I seem to think that the quote was "you ever notice, everyone elses stuff is shit but all your shit is Stuff?"..... but then again more and more people remark on me being an old man so my mind cant be trusted..... :p

Kinda older lol. You'd be hard pressed to find many of my younger generation who knows he is.

Even more luck with Richard Prior...

I've always been a Carlin Fan, just ignore the parts about God.

Carlin could get a little preachy for my tastes, but had some great stuff. Look up his baseball vs football comparison sometime, very funny

I'd like to send a shout out to Mykel, the fat wood he sent me came in the other day and its my 1st experience with the stuff.

Pretty interesting, also I now know what I'm looking for in the woods.

I'd like to find some pine resin in the woods someday.

Yes it is, Im from florida and all i ever heard it called was lighter knot but then up here in PA they call it fatwood.

Worldwood, are you planning on paying forward any of those awesome busse blades I saw you posted a pic of? How bout the gladius?

Haha only joking of course. Is the gladius as fun as I imagine it is?

Worldwood, are you planning on paying forward any of those awesome busse blades I saw you posted a pic of? How bout the gladius?

Haha only joking of course. Is the gladius as fun as I imagine it is?

The picture with the Gladius in it was taken with a friend, a lot of those knives are his, including all the swords and most the Busse knives. I only have 1 Busse knife at the moment, But I have a decent selection of Swamp Rat knives.

But to answer your question the Gladius is a lot of fun! When you pick it up you just want to stab something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back