Pay it Forward - The Remake: Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have multiple packages going out tomorrow, I did t have any money to send them out before but the one quartz-ceramic sharpener is going out (a second is up for grabs, details on page 11 and 13) and worldwood's trits are going out.

Thank you so much man!!

Well, some of it was people who had taken did not give anything back, or didn't have as much to give. Most of it was that only a certain crowd felt like giving, and for whatever reason most people didn't bother getting involved in the thread. It takes a certain kind of person to just give up items free of charge.

PIF twice and claimed once and never received anything.

Definitely not implying anyone is being a hog lol. Sorry if anyone got that impression. I think only certain people had many things to give, while others buy a few things and have a use for all of them.

A couple of the items I received, I have had a chance to toy around with, and am going to pass them on to a good home. Only items that I already have a preferred counterpart for. I'll post up when my financial situation clears.

there should be an easy way where the receiver can pay for shipping without having to pay PayPal fees

The receiver could simply purchase postage from the USPS site, from the sender to his/her address and then email the label to the sender. No need for the extra step of sending someone money for him to pay a fee on it just to then send it on to USPS.
Just one option.

If anyone caught Walking Dead last night, in the opening scene, when one of the flu victims dies, it looked like the doctor pulls out and opens a big buck 110 to destroy the brain. Anyone catch that?

If anyone caught Walking Dead last night, in the opening scene, when one of the flu victims dies, it looked like the doctor pulls out and opens a big buck 110 to destroy the brain. Anyone catch that?

I missed it last night. I plan on watching it tonight on OnDemand. Does anyone know what knife Rick used on last weeks episode to slice open the pigs?

Our cable was on the fritz, channel 36 was totally gone from the lineup, it skipped from 35 to 37!

Worldwood's trits are in the mail, as is the ceramic rod sharpener. Sorry it took a freakin week to get them out guys, thanks for being patient.

That sharpener looks awesome, i missed that there was still one available.

Its still avaliable, would you like it?

I dont really care for the show, I dont watch it. I dont really care for any zombie/vampire/werewolf movies/shows but the knife Daryl uses in the show is sweet. They cut good and are fast in the hand. I got to borrow a buddies and try it out.

10529216753_e5c72581a5.jpg

u4z2.jpg

Our cable was on the fritz, channel 36 was totally gone from the lineup, it skipped from 35 to 37!

Worldwood's trits are in the mail, as is the ceramic rod sharpener. Sorry it took a freakin week to get them out guys, thanks for being patient.

Its still avaliable, would you like it?

Thanks man! I look forward to checkin it out!

I dont really care for the show, I dont watch it. I dont really care for any zombie/vampire/werewolf movies/shows but the knife Daryl uses in the show is sweet. They cut good and are fast in the hand. I got to borrow a buddies and try it out.

10529216753_e5c72581a5.jpg

u4z2.jpg

Very nice looking knives. Those are way out of my price range though... Maybe Santa will finally read my Christmas list this year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back