Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh, I got the lanyard today. It is top-notch quality! It is, by far, much nicer than my Wilson Tactical lanyards that I've purchased in the past. If anyone is wanting a high-qualty, custom lanyard... this is the guy to purchase from! Thanks again.

-Lee

Josh, I got the lanyard today. It is top-notch quality! It is, by far, much nicer than my Wilson Tactical lanyards that I've purchased in the past. If anyone is wanting a high-qualty, custom lanyard... this is the guy to purchase from! Thanks again.

-Lee

I'm going to have to put a "Testimonials" section on my site when I finish it. :D

Thanks Lee. :thumbup:

Hey hey. I haven't heard anything from you about any I sent. :p :D

Actually, I noticed that I have some purchasing to do over at Wilson Tactical. They have 34 different colors of paracord. Someone make me buy it and request a lanyard in OD Green with glow in the dark flecks. ;)

Hey hey. I haven't heard anything from you about any I sent. :p :D

Actually, I noticed that I have some purchasing to do over at Wilson Tactical. They have 34 different colors of paracord. Someone make me buy it and request a lanyard in OD Green with glow in the dark flecks. ;)

Oh, just you wait until I get the next batch in :D

And glow in he dark you say? Is the OD the only one that has the glow specks?

Oh, just you wait until I get the next batch in :D

And glow in he dark you say? Is the OD the only one that has the glow specks?

I believe so. I know you can get pure glow paracord, but it's pricey. Like $25/50'. If I ever did buy any of that it'd be in a 1000' spool, which discounted is like $250.

Gonna put up a couple pics of my lanyard from Josh as well, since I deleted the album containing the previous pics I had posted in this thread.

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

This is the first one I received from Josh (from this thread), I've since gotten four more from him and one "prototype" adjustable lanyard I asked him to work on. Really great lanyards, well made and they look awesome! :) :thumbup:

Last edited:
i have an old kershaw scallion with steel handles its used but in good condition email me if you want it or i probally wont respond, gnw1309@gmail.com

GONE!

Last edited:
I have 25' of black 1/4" shock cord if anyone wants it.

Preferably one person to keep mailing costs down.

I have 25' of black 1/4" shock cord if anyone wants it.

Preferably one person to keep mailing costs down.

russell-- if you wouldn't brotha, i would like to take this off your hands...:) i actually just ran out...

mike

It's yours Mike :)

Shoot me your addy, unless you wanna meet up somehow....

email inbound...:thumbup: thanks man..

we should try and have another get-together soon.. we have been super busy lately...
you folks are welcome over here anytime...:)

I know, one of these days I'm gonna come check you out down there :). I hear there's a get together at Ban's in the work for early next week, if I can make it, maybe I'll see you there. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back