Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, one of these days I'm gonna come check you out down there :). I hear there's a get together at Ban's in the work for early next week, if I can make it, maybe I'll see you there. :thumbup:

right on.. i should be able to make it... we'll see...:)

Good question. I vote for this to be a sticky again if it matters

Maybe because it stopped getting any hits...I dunno...hopefully I will have some more stuff on here in the next week or so. I am moving and thinning the herd.

I have to Old Navy packs I am trying to unload. No pics, sorry.

1 is a forest green-ish back pack that looks kind of like a ripoff of the old Army Medic ruck. No holes, all hardware is good to go. gone

1. is a tan messenger-type bag. In really good shape, no holes, all hardware intact.Gone to atakach

Both bags are built really well. I don't know where they came from, but I have them in my casa and I am in the process of packing and moving and getting rid of anything I don't really need. I figure these would make some pretty decent BOB's or something.

I also have two laptop bags, one "leather" and one fabric of some sort. Both black and in good shape. I would rather give these to someone here if I can before I take them to Goodwill. I will be unloading them next Friday if nobody responds. gone

PeACE
dougo

Last edited:
id love the tan messanger bag, would it be good to take with me for carrying a few knives in ?

andrew

id love the tan messanger bag, would it be good to take with me for carrying a few knives in ?

andrew

Looks like it...I don't have your address anymore. I will get that one out on Monday or Tuesday...

Or maybe not...moving is being more of a pain in the ass than expected...I will get it out soon...but I know it won't be out in the next 72 hours...I hope there's no rush, Andrew

This is a list of the things I've got to give away, either left over from previous posts in this thread or not yet listed. I won't be able to send anything out until Friday due to lack of money, but if it's listed here it's up for grabs. Everything I send out will include one or two 35mm film canisters. I use them for storing petroleum-soaked cotton balls. They're the newer all see-through white ones, not the older black body with grey tops...

1. Claimed. Old Hickory 7" Butcher's Knife. I slightly rounded the clipped back and popped the hickory handles off. The handle is now cord-wrapped 550 in orange and OD, with a wrist lanyard, and terminating in a fob. I'll include the factory hickory handles and pins (they're undamaged). It comes with a generic light brown leather sheath.
2. Size medium three-color desert camouflage flack jacket cover. Not digital, and not the flack jacket (only the cover). Military issue. No damage, but used.
3. Claimed. *Newly listed* Princeton Tec Blast flashlight. Uses two AAAs and has a Xenon bulb. Black body with integral pocket / hat clip. No damage and only about 5 minutes of use. I'll include new batteries.
4. *Newly listed* Smith & Wesson CaraBeamer. Black body, white light. I took it out of the package and played with it for about five minutes, and it has been in the closet since.
5. Black nylon belt pouch for a two AA Mini Mag flashlight. This is the standard sheath that comes with all Mini Mags from the factory. Never used.
6. Size medium British DPM camouflage jacket. Used, no damage.
7. Claimed. Size large woodland camouflage BDU jacket. Military issue. Used, no damage except a few stitches from where I removed my patches.
8. Claimed. *Newly listed* Tramontina 7" santoku knife. Bamboo handles, full exposed tang, made in China. Lightly used, no damage or rust. No sheath.
9. *Newly listed* Rapala (Normark) Bait Knife. 4" Scandi-ground stainless blade with fish scaler on back, white plastic handle, white plastic snap-on sheath. Made in China. No use on it.
10. Both claimed. *Newly listed* Light My Fire plastic sporks. I have one in red (taken) [/Band one in yellow, both new in the package. I prefer these go to two different people (please only claim one).
11. Claimed.Victorinox Classic SD in red. Used, no damage, well taken care of.
12. Claimed. *Newly listed* China-made hobo knife. All stainless. Has spoon, knife, and fork. The two halves come apart so you can use the utensils individually. Never used.
13. *Newly listed* 5" long steel kuboton. It was painted black, but the finish has worn off. Used a few times and has no damage. Includes a split ring for key attachment. The ends are both flat (not pointed). It has grooves machined in for grip, but no knurling.
14. Claimed. *Newly listed* Fisher Space Pen. This is for the pen only; it doesn't include ink (I'm out of refills). It's used but has no damage on it, and you can't tell that it's been used. It just has no ink. All stainless with shirt / pocket clip.
15. Claimed. *Newly listed* Brass window puch. Left over from my Disaster Service days. It has some surface rust on it, but not much. Still very strong spring, no damage, tip is still sharp and strong, just used.
16. *Newly listed* Mag-Lite Solitaire. Red body, uses one AAA battery. Xenon bulb. Never used. I'll include a new battery.
17. Claimed. *Newly listed* Zippo lighter. Just a plain-Jane stainless Zippo. No design on it. I have to ship it empty (no fuel) for safety reasons. Used a lot, but still functional. Has some scratches and definitely isn't a collectible.
18. *Newly listed* China-made filet knife. Blade is either 7" or 9", can't remember. It's very sharp. Black plastic handle and black plastic sheath with drain slots and a spring-loaded belt clip. Used once. No rust or damage. I'll throw in a stainless fish scaler with it, same condition.
19. *Newly listed* Magazine loader. It's for a Ruger 9mm, but will work with most any double-stack magazine. It's blued stainless steel. Used a few times, no rust or damage.

wondering if the hobo knife and window punch ever got shipped.

thanks

dugo, i have been moving myself, and am backed up on lots of stuff. so your situation is understood.

andrew

I've got a Tad Gear Flashlight sheath. Carried, but in good condition.
P1020502.jpg

P1020501.jpg

I also have an old school cordura belt sheath for the Leatherman. No pics, sorry.

Time to resurrect this awesome thread :D

I have a USED Woolrich shirt up for grabs, perfect for woodsbumming.
The tag says XL (not even close) but it's more suited for someone with a MEDIUM build.

IMG_1066.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back