PGA#2 for 4-9 -- Katana by Sanu. Pix and deal for sword lovers.

Here's a 36 inch 39 ounce silver mounted Katana done by Sanu. Excellent blade. File checked. Sanu eases off on hardness toward the tip so the hamon might drift off a couple or three inches from the tip. Still hard enough to stick thru most anything you'll encounter. Good job on horn handle and silver fittings. Double dragon engraved on tsuba. 10/10 work by Sanu.

We ordered a custom silver mounted carved handle Kothimoda Katana one of my oldest customers wanted and he requested that it be "a little straigter than the usual. Sanu made it and also made a second with plain handle and plain scabbard and this is it.

Scabbard done by village sarki in new leather -- looks good and fits perfectly.

Normally we would ask about $275 for this version but as a PGA we are offering it for $195.

Call or email if interested in this excellent one of a king "little straighter than usual" katana.

Attachments

• pga#2 for 4- 9 -- katana by sanu.jpg
    pga#2 for 4- 9 -- katana by sanu.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,594
Arrrggghhh!! This is not my day to be here so early!! Too many nice swords!!! AND at discounts too. ... and VERY nice swords I might add. ...

You're right. Tsimi has emailed and put dibs on this one. He's now thinking about which others he wants sent with this Katana. Better hurry. The bad knee has not slowed down his mouse. He's got everything canned and one click and it's all over.

Rich. Fast. I imagine good looking too. Some guys have all the luck.
Just be glad he didn't get an appendectomy. We'd all be in big trouble.:D :p :rolleyes: :cool:

GTTC (The Cave) for sure -- and maybe the Tarwar is gone if somebody doesn't grab it pretty quick. Tsimi does not hesitate when he is really after something but he's thinking on the Tarwar.

Uhmm, Rog, don't let your imagination run away with you :D . ... Tsimi GOOD LOOKING :rolleyes: .

I mean, how good looking can a guy be who spends his time in a damp, dank, odoriforous cave dwelling??? :p

I figure that with enough bait, Tsimi will give me a bad time, thus filling the prescription to make him feel better.

I've noticed he has been more. ... well, restraint in his rising to the occasion. ...it MUST be his advanced age :p

BOTH GONE BYE,BYE!!Reminds me when I was a lot younger & hustling Pool!ER,AH, I mean accepting donations toward a BS IN POOL APPRECIATION DEGREE!!One final note ,"I graduated with honors"!!
jim

@#$%@!

Got called into an emergency meeting and missed this. Need to learn to tell them VPs not to call a meeting during PGA time.

S.

Bill,
HEE,HEE! :D SNICKER! bWAAAA!aH!"more research,when can I retire,so much to do!hee!Oh Rog, cheer up,It only hurts for a little while!Snarl, still prowlin & growlin!Need MORE!!
jim:cool:

Back