PGA#2 for 4-9 -- Katana by Sanu. Pix and deal for sword lovers.

I thought he played with little ones, called Guntings, of Buntings, or.....Now he has two, long enough to reach the ground....Why, he could even lean on them and....Oh, yeah...I see...Too MACHO to be seen out and about with a cane:rolleyes:

OK, this is gonna hurt but here goes:

Nice Grab Tsimi--AHHGGHHH:barf: :D No really I mean it;)

I can't believe you got this one AND the Tarwar. You've GOT to post pics of these!!! How can you call your self a "researcher" when you don't even do photo documetation of your khuks?!?!?!

The Caveman never posts pix.

and there you have it! What self respecting researcher doesn't PUBLISH his findings so they can be validated or disputed/refuted. At the very least other "researchers" should be privy to your experiments and methods so they can be repeated and the results verified. HAH! whatdya have to say to that one (doing a touch-down dance with two khuks while typing:D):p :p ;) :D

How is the ridge that keeps the frog from sliding off the top of a scabbard such as this constructed?

Maui,
No pix, "Just drives you NUTS,doesn't it"??hee!Besides Uncle shows you the Pix.You think JP has a wall!! hee,hee!:D
jim
PS Wal, Yeah, love the small knives but I have to lengthen my horizons !hee!
:cool:

Fir, I don't know how they do it but I'll bet Terry does. Maybe he'll come around to help.

I told you he'd be here at 3AM.

Jim,
I still have your number. You are mine. One day...one day...

(BTW, I am modifying my HI Kat...I will tell yall how it is when it is complete.)

Big brown box came today!! Postman really looked scared! hee! Put it in the truck, made runs,went out to dinner(not like you all,"I" have disipline & self control)! Took the box to the Cave & opened it .Tarwar came out first! BIG & SHARP!!:eek:nEXT TIME A DOOR NEEDS TAKEN OUT, I'LL JUST HIT IT ONCE WITH THIS!Next was the KANTANA(AC I'll probably just throw it away :D )!!hee! Not a sword guy so didn't know what to expect!!Sharp & nice, small ding in horn handle(now soaking in HOOFEX)!Gonna have to play with it for awhile,to see if I like it! Proved one thing,I like horn more than wood,just like the way it feels!!Like them both but like my K's better,NOTHING feels better than my DURBA M43 & a couple of special K's I got from Uncle!
These were hijacked before they ever made it to the forum! BWHAAAA!
jim (truly a misunderstood person):cool:

Back