Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

70WxwDV.jpg

I'm conflicted where to put this photo...

Carothers & Guns? Maintenance, Tinkering & Embellishment? CPK Photos?

Caption: My breakfast table on a Sunday morning when Mrs. fromMT is away.

Had to find another place to eat my breakfast.
20190217_072002~01.jpg

Happy Sunday, everyone.

I'm conflicted where to put this photo...

Carothers & Guns? Maintenance, Tinkering & Embellishment? CPK Photos?

Caption: My breakfast table on a Sunday morning when Mrs. fromMT is away.

Had to find another place to eat my breakfast.
View attachment 1074944

Happy Sunday, everyone.

Nice pic.
Thats similar to whst my table looks like when the daughter asks if a boy can come over, except its opposite, a bunch of guns as well as knives, but no cpk on the table yet. Haha
Looks like a nice relaxing day for ya

Nice pic.
Thats similar to whst my table looks like when the daughter asks if a boy can come over, except its opposite, a bunch of guns as well as knives, but no cpk on the table yet. Haha
Looks like a nice relaxing day for ya

Have to remember that. My daughter is 7, but soon enough. The first guy who says "Nice Carothers. Is that ironwood, Mr. R?" IS going to get my vote.

Have to remember that. My daughter is 7, but soon enough. The first guy who says "Nice Carothers. Is that ironwood, Mr. R?" IS going to get my vote.

Yeah, you have some time to grow that collection, hah.
Raising teen daughters is stressful.
By the time your can date, there will not be any more face to face communication, so you will have to settle for a text saying nice carothers Mr R.
I have two daughters and a wife, i am fully outnumbered. Hence, why i have two male dogs. Lol
The youngest is only 6 so i get to go through teen years twice, 8 years apart. Haha.

Traveling and ran into the “no sharp blades in the house we’re visiting” dilemma. I needed to split 2 chickens in half for the grill. All I had was the EDC2. Why not? Performed beautifully and the edge showed no damage from cutting through back and breast bone.

No cleaver? No problem. :cool:

CfGeDWrl.jpg

Dave is that a new picture with the kitty paw print or the one from the past? I just luv the original FK :)

Quick tracking lesson. The wolf track in the most recent picture, beside the tan-scaled full-pry FK is from today. Note the differences between canine and feline. Canine...the two front toes evenly spaced across the front...the back of the pad is straight...track is overall longer than wide...evidence of protruded nails:

DFybjl6.jpg

This is a mountain lion track beside the green-scaled pryless FK. Feline...the toes angle upward with the second toe the most forward...the back of the pad has a very distinctive three-lobed print (if you can identify this distinction, you are looking at a feline track whether it be house cat or lion)...track is overall wider than long...evidence of retracted nails:

bxzJbRW.jpg

Back