Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

0AVZsQu.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Received some photo files back from Jim (SharpByCoop) yesterday. Aside from being excellent at his craft, having Jim take photos also greatly increases the chance that they will be seen in the various knife publications and social media. Since the CPK knives are such fine examples of design, craftsmanship, attention to detail, and materials, I think that the rest of the world needs to enjoy and be aware of them also.

The double ground fighter has antique micarta handle scales. The hollow ground fighter has desert ironwood scales. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but sheaths by Mashed Cat.

And of course, the Behemother, an incredible and beautiful knife, in its own right.

The fourth picture is one I took quite some time ago. I believe this was my first UF from CPK. The blade is elmax and the sheath is by Paul Long. The very first one he made for me.

Thanks for looking. Mike

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Received some photo files back from Jim (SharpByCoop) yesterday. Aside from being excellent at his craft, having Jim take photos also greatly increases the chance that they will be seen in the various knife publications and social media. Since the CPK knives are such fine examples of design, craftsmanship, attention to detail, and materials, I think that the rest of the world needs to enjoy and be aware of them also.

The double ground fighter has antique micarta handle scales. The hollow ground fighter has desert ironwood scales. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but sheaths by Mashed Cat.

And of course, the Behemother, an incredible and beautiful knife, in its own right.

The fourth picture is one I took quite some time ago. I believe this was my first UF from CPK. The blade is elmax and the sheath is by Paul Long. The very first one he made for me.

Thanks for looking. Mike

Those are Gorgeous Mike:thumbsup: Congrats;)

Back