Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

This side of the knives doesn’t get as much exposure around here as it should.

Thanks for your hard work Lorien Lorien . You are a Master of Design! :thumbsup::cool:

Phil

Phil, you simply take very crisp and gorgeous photos. Beaucoup kudos :thumbsup:

ETA: IMHO, the OG-FK is one super sexy momma, muy caliente mamacitas as they say 50 miles south of me :cool:

Perhaps it's time for me to work the backchannels magic to gain back the one which I begrudgingly and regretfully let get away :(

Hey @JustinFournier time to call up your Unc. Matty :p :D

Last edited:
Phil, you simply take very crisp and gorgeous photos. Beaucoup kudos :thumbsup:

ETA: IMHO, the OG-FK is one super sexy momma, muy caliente mamacitas as they say 50 miles south of me :cool:

Perhaps it's time for me to work the backchannels magic to gain back the one which I begrudgingly and regretfully let get away :(

Hey @JustinFournier time to call up your Unc. Matty :p :D

Hey Uncle Matty,

Thanks for the kudos on my photos. I assure you that I have no special skills in that arena. All of my photos for the last year or so have been taken on an I-Phone. I firmly subscribe to the philosophy of taking 25 photos to accidentally get one with the right lighting and focus. It's sort of like watching a newbie shooter with a semi-auto apply the "spray & pray" technique so that he can brag later when he somehow strikes the target once. Thankfully California hasn't outlawed high-capacity camera memory (yet) the way they have neutered ammo magazines. :rolleyes:

I agree with you that the OG-FK is a sexy beast that everyone should have in their arsenal.

Phil

Last edited:
This side of the knives doesn’t get as much exposure around here as it should.

:thumbsup:

sB41VnU.jpg

qB335pd.jpg

BR4o4mo.jpg

The dual-marked presentation side blades aren't too shabby either. Classy move by NC from NC

z2zHmQg.jpg

Siddhant Siddhant ^ looks great with some scars!

That's a very classy group Hard Knocks Hard Knocks . The swedges look great on the FK brothers and the fancy EDC2 is mighty handsome too. I appreciate your taste in handle scales and subtle mods. :thumbsup:

Phil

Thanks Phil, I appreciate that brother. Re: modifications, Nathan sure doesn't leave much room for improvement :D

Dave

Back