Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

A little woodford to keep my fire going
I4Owbn5.jpg

So of course right after I got it at work, I put it on my belt about 4-5 oclock...by my kidney. Keep in mind I normally just carry a mini grip in the pocket. Showed it off and got some ooohh and awws from those who can appreciate a quality knife. Used it on some bags etc. Last time I put it in the sheath it felt a little funny going in,but whatever. I'm on the drive home and its kinda in my way so I go to pull up my shirt to get to the knife and my shirt wont move and I realized my shirt is in the sheath. I had just slid the knife right thru my shirt and into the sheath where it binded. oh yeah, dumbo here is driving on the interstate while doing this.
So I get by work shirt out, slid the sheath forward on my belt and go to reinsert knife into sheath. Using my finger to guide it in, I proceeded to slide the side of my index finger on the back part of the blade, slicing open about a 1/4" piece of my finger on the side. Put the knife in, pull my finger up and its a clean enough cut its not bleeding yet. (10 miles for home) So I lay the side of my finger on my pants to apply pressure an cruise..... And I'm just thinking....that cut was SOOO easy, its cool thats its so sharp, but the cut looks a little jagged... wonder if I should strop it a bit,lol.
full

This pic is called---- Dumbo: First Blood
full

I had won an EDC in 4V years ago but I relinquished my spot to another friend on here who has now been AWOL for years (I hope that he's OK adamlau adamlau )
lol...I still have it, welcome to request it back for any reason at anytime :) . I have been on CPF satisfying my torch addiction, being that I simply had too many blades sitting around doing not much of anything. Now I have too many lights laying around doing not much of anything and I find myself back here again...Hahaha...

Put a thicker handle on my Shiv.
Ivory & vintage Micarta. Ahhh, this is much better in hand.
Now I just need to have a nice sheath made. Recommendations?
kHZPrES.jpg

WqnAzgj.jpg

T8u9Lm7.jpg

7szCtHh.jpg

Nice job, it looks great! I bet it would look real nice in something by Paul Long with an exotic overlay or inlay. Maybe some black elephant. This is a sash style with a snake overlay.
EKztBF3.jpg

This one is a drop loop for a UF. It has a black elephant overlay.
SQLPXzS.jpg

This OGFK has been quite a North America trotter with plenty of stamps in her passport, but thanks to Justin @JustinFournier it has now found way it's way back to my other CPKs for the second and hopefully permanent time, this time around ;)

Much deserved gratitude to Momma NinJo @Jo the Machinist for adding the magic touches to this ol' gal OGFK. Truly, very very honored to have this one back in the fold:

tov6SH7.jpg

Sheath by the artists formerly known as Grog:
Jzk7c2S.jpg

Last edited:
Back