Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Back to work today. Less time for cozy reading at the fire place ...

i-2L9q2T5-X4.jpg

How's that book?

Just received today, new pics of the CPK 7" fighter mentioned earlier:

View attachment 1693085View attachment 1693086
Hey everybody. The 7 inch fighter was a collaboration between me and Nathan. I had some sticks of 3V and wanted to do something badass with them. Originally it was going to be a smaller fighter, but then Nathan said let’s make a bigger one. The result was a 7 inch fighter, Built off of the UF frame, so that the scales were compatible. The blade shape was also changed quite a bit. Mr. Betzner was in the right place at the right time. If I recollect correctly, I had eight blanks with a ninth that didn’t clean up completely. Bob’s is the first and only one complete so far and is unique as it is the Prototype, ground with a 2 inch wheel for the top grind and a 10” wheel for the primary. It will be the only one with the 2” top grind. While the rest are spoken for, there will be some sick collaborations coming from us soon. Really sick

did the knife win or death?

The knife handled the Christmas tree like a champ and I managed not to draw any of my own blood while cleaning it (a t-shirt folded over several times was used as a rag - learned my lesson long ago, using single layer, only, rags).

While I probably would have made a poor competitor, this blade is a lot of fun to use - light and flexy, very well balanced, and sharp enough to cleave atoms. Pretty amazing, really. Mike

Back