Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

:eek: wowsers Adam!

They just followed me home, I swear.

It kills me that you put one EDC of the left side and three on the right...

Didn't realize it until I put the others away. The three to the left of the BC are users and were already out so I set those down first.

I'll try to take a more visually-appealing shot next time. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks again TommyGun56 TommyGun56 ! Man, this thing is so much smaller than it looks!

cOssZha.jpg

6mqRDpP.jpg

Oh don't get me wrong, the handle is very comfy. I just thought the blade would be bigger! I'll fondle it this weekend and whittle a stick or two with it to see how it feels.

Oh don't get me wrong, the handle is very comfy. I just thought the blade would be bigger! I'll fondle it this weekend and whittle a stick or two with it to see how it feels.

I have a flat kydex sheath for it and carry it in my pocket.

My hope is that the next Field Knife design will use inspiration from the EDC's handle.

I saw a couple of WTB posts in the WT B/S/T thread. Although I can not help those with their requests, how about some new photos for this weekend?

Again, this below is not for sale or offered for trade, period! However since David Brown of BB (Buy Brown) did a great and a very clean kydex sheath for me (for those who did not know, @David Brown did the OEM sheaths on the UFs which were offered sporadically with kydex sheaths at different points in the past) here's a shout out to both David and some eye candy for you my CPK brahdars!

0cmxQ07.jpg

BtjmpUX.jpg

tevxdRa.jpg

P.S. I can't even vacuum the dog fur out of that darn stump. Oh well, it gives it a distinctively "puby" characteristic, as inferred from Nathan :poop::D:poop:

Last edited:
I saw a couple of WTB posts in the WT B/S/T thread. Although I can not help those with their requests, how about some new photos for this weekend?

Again, this below is not for sale or offered for trade, period! However since David Brown of BB (Buy Brown) did a great and a very clean kydex sheath for me (for those who did not know, @David Brown did the OEM sheaths on the UFs which were offered sporadically with kydex sheaths at different points in the past) here's a shout out to both David and some eye candy for you my CPK brahdars!

0cmxQ07.jpg

BtjmpUX.jpg

tevxdRa.jpg

P.S. I can't even vacuum the dog fur out of that darn stump. Oh well, it gives it a distinctively "puby" characteristic, as inferred from Nathan :poop::D:poop:

In my experience with Satin finish and wood, I wouldn't put that knife anywhere near kydex.

^ so far so good since it'll be chilling in my dungeons and nowhere near heat that can expand the metal enough to rub aggressively. I'll be getting a custom made leather by Grog at some future point when I'm brave enough to wipe my tears as I waive goodbye to my UF and Grog gotta be ready to accept FedEx on this one ;)

Back