Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

This gorgeous FK in satin looks like a different knife altogether indoors and when the blade is wiped down :rolleyes: I had to do it more justice than my somewhat shoddy previous attempt:

Sj3hxiL.jpg

BLLKynQ.jpg

Now that is better. You make me want to bring my reference set out to admire.

Double daring you! Are you a chicken Marty? McFly?

I just got home from work, set up a new hepa filter because of the smoke from the wildfires, immediately sat down to dinner. Now I'm sitting with my son watching a dragon cartoon enjoying a cider before shower and bed, and I need to be back at work in 4 hours.

No rest for the wicked, no time to unpack knives. My man cave is under construction/renovation and almost all my CPK is packed up.

He bought a 4v EDC. A Shiv (the one I wanted with Antique Micarta) and field knife, (the other one I wanted) and a LC.

Last edited:
I'm lol'ing at this! My proxy buyer was the guy second in line @ BladeShow. Mat has a very fast buyer for sure!!

Just to be clear, Brian was way ahead of both of us both on Nathan's knives. If you recall, he posted a bunch of pictures after Blade 2016 on the Survive! subform from the 2016 loot and there were a few CPKs there in the mix. He was a customer of Jo / Nathan before that time too. If course back then, there was no CPK subform.

Just to be clear, Brian was way ahead of both of us both on Nathan's knives. If you recall, he posted a bunch of pictures after Blade 2016 on the Survive! subform from the 2016 loot and there were a few CPKs there in the mix. He was a customer of Jo / Nathan before that time too. If course back then, there was no CPK subform.

Brian was one of my original sources of serious interest in CPK. What got me watching. If you remember I told you the strategy I developed for winning Friday sales before I actually participated in one and you won first try. Like a boss!!

It was the FK and LC that really won me over. I have such a soft spot for the 4"~ blade size. People like Brian are what spurred me on to greater interest.

Of course in the meantime a long came D3V and then I was had, hook line and sinker. From a performance perspective vs a design one.

In the final analysis, just one of those six Shivs at Blade came to me from the show.

Brian was one of my original sources of serious interest in CPK. What got me watching. If you remember I told you the strategy I developed for winning Friday sales before I actually participated in one and you won first try. Like a boss!!

It was the FK and LC that really won me over. I have such a soft spot for the 4"~ blade size. People like Brian are what spurred me on to greater interest.

Of course in the meantime a long came D3V and then I was had, hook line and sinker. From a performance perspective vs a design one.

Yes and it was really cool to revisit and reread his Son's, Austin's reviews of the CPK-FK which he had done as far back as in 2015(?).

It's fun to see what's available at a show and actually handle the offerings. It's also rewarding to watch what others interests are.

My NASK is looking forward to coming home. Antique Micarta and leather pants, swinging upside down Tarzan style.... Wait, no... That's another story.

Back