Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

That's good. Keep it warm. It needs a happy place.

Mr B. is expansively and vastly resourceful on his own. He's far, far ahead of a plebeian like me to need my help on anything! I'm sure if/when he posts his latest Shiv acquisition, you will recognize it immediately ;)

In on 100!

vmDggs9.jpg

My NASK is looking forward to coming home. Antique Micarta and leather pants, swinging upside down Tarzan style.... Wait, no... That's another story.

Indeed it is another story, so hushhhh!

I'm hoping that when the time comes for the regular NASK sales, they (Jo in effect) will be left with some more edge cut antique micarta as an option but I reckon that Nathan must still have quite a bit of that stuff left from the photos he had posted a while ago.

P.S. Hopefully we will be able to get Grog one in his hands ASAP too so that he can start on the NASK leather pants swiftly.

Hmmmm. I was very disappointed about missing the Shiv with Antique Micarta at the show. That man ahead of me said he wanted a field knife. I was relieved. Then he said "oh also this EDC" then he pointed to that Shiv. Then I was sick.

I really wonder where it ended up. Maybe I will get another chance.

Mr B. is expansively and vastly resourceful on his own. He's far, far ahead of a plebeian like me to need my help on anything! I'm sure if/when he posts his latest Shiv acquisition, you will recognize it immediately ;)

Hmmmm. I was very disappointed about missing the Shiv with Antique Micarta at the show. That man ahead of me said he wanted a field knife. I was relieved. Then he said "oh also this EDC" then he pointed to that Shiv. Then I was sick.

I really wonder where it ended up. Maybe I will get another chance.

I don't recall there was an antique micarta Shiv at the 2017 Blade. Are you thinking Blade 2016?

Must have been under the table. The six Shivs on top were not any of antique micarta.

Must have been under the table. The six Shivs on top were not any of antique micarta.
sorry memories are getting confused. I think the Shiv was Black, and the LC had Antique... anyway, he got here first and had first pick.

Those are used?! :eek:

Mat, you're up late.....You're ribbing me, or your eyes are crossing (the former I'm sure :D ) that's an 'up' arrow. BUT, that 4.7 sure wasn't used. Man I wish I had it back. You know, I'm pretty sure the fk was though, it's an older one and I used most of those that have come and gone. The stonewash resists marking really well. Adam got after that field knife of his pretty good to mark it up like that I'll bet.

Back