Pic Request: Wharncliffs

You don't say... You have 11 posts in this one thread.

;-)

I'd post a thousand times in this thread if it had the desired outcome. But I'm already fully aware it's not up to me/us what comes to be in this or any related matter.

With that said...

Production Wharnie...and Please!

The N2K wants what the N2K wants...but he be a giver too.

Because its no secret I would love to own a Spearpoint, but I'm not campaigng very hard for it because I know the Wharnie and a Skinner would get a whole lot of love.

Just noticed my auto correct dislikes Wharncliffe and Wharnie...gonna be incorrectly spelled multiple times..

Hey! That's close to like between 12 or 14 times !;)

Cool, it's working!!! More and more attention to the idea...and it's not my idea...I'm just in like with it, so...

There now, it's 14ish...I think, I'm not counting...got too much going on to count my post totals in any one thread.

Cool, it's working!!! More and more attention to the idea...and it's not my idea...I'm just in like with it, so...

There now, it's 14ish...I think, I'm not counting...got too much going on to count my post totals in any one thread.[/QUOTE

Too much going on? Like posting?

There now, it's 14ish...I think, I'm not counting...got too much going on to count my post totals in any one thread.[/QUOTE

Too much going on? Like posting?

Yep...posting when I can in a place that gets far more views than posts.

Did someone say something about a production Wharncliff???? It seems to be hinted at over at the USN as well!

Did someone say something about a production Wharncliff???? It seems to be hinted at over at the USN as well!

Watch the video Chem posted the link to early on...and yes, there's a thread on the Green forum.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Let me clarify my earlier words...I'd be the proud owner of any Hinderer Wharnie. Seeing them and holding them IRL did not reduce the want in any way...much the opposite.

Huh, odd that when you quoted me; Hinderer and Wharnie went lower-case. All the caps..:eek:

That is wierd , not the first time I've seen that kind of thing. We both Know we view them in ALL Upper Case.

Back