Pic Request: Wharncliffs

[video=youtube;W49_bVWXSss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W49_bVWXSss&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks everyone for posting pictures of wariness here and other threads, just when I thought I could get my Hinderer addiction under control, now I want a wharnie bad !

Thanks everyone for posting pictures of wariness here and other threads, just when I thought I could get my Hinderer addiction under control, now I want a wharnie bad !

Agree!!!

I'm thinking when/if; that mine will very likely find textured c/f on it.

gorgeous you two! hope I can score one soon.......can't wait to see more pics of these as they pop up

Well, sorry to disappoint you but I changed it!!!!!!

Untitled by maprik, on Flickr

That ACU scale just seems to fit the blade. I agree with you, I don't normally like the ACU pattern (possibly partly because it's army camo and I'm in the AF :) and our ABUs looks way too similar...) but the pattern on this scale doesn't scream "camo" due to the large dark patch. The whole thing looks awesome!

Adding to fuel to my new-found addiction...!

That ACU scale just seems to fit the blade. I agree with you, I don't normally like the ACU pattern (possibly partly because it's army camo and I'm in the AF :) and our ABUs looks way too similar...) but the pattern on this scale doesn't scream "camo" due to the large dark patch. The whole thing looks awesome!

Adding to fuel to my new-found addiction...!

Agreed! The ACU has never spoken to me like this before. :D

Dang this thing is crazy sharp...

[video=youtube;WkfAZanbgy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkfAZanbgy8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Chem- You EDC'ing your WF Wharnie? WF Ti Scale :D

IMG_20130618_203301_673_zpsfb3e1f8c.jpg

IMG_20130618_203211_317_zps238b0cff.jpg

IMG_20130608_201226_zps5ff3fcd3.jpg

IMG_20130407_165718_zpsaf755c2c.jpg

IMG_20130407_094241_887_zpsb6957c6a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm EDCing my Wharnie with TI. Surprises me everytime I use it how sharp it is. By far the sharpest knife I have owned.

Back