Pics of customized production knives

For sure! Made me laugh too!

ok , how about this .
973718479_NQpan-XL.jpg

Best picture I think I've seen on here yet! I hope that you've got a LOT more knives for us to check out! Absolutely gorgeous!

My Mini-Cyclone anodized by me, bronze/dark blue/gold/light blue puzzle pieces:

IMAG0484.jpg

William Henrys anodized by me: gold knotwork on teal background

WH2-1.jpg

Silver and gold splashed on blue background

WH6.jpg

BM42 anodized by me, light blue and dark blue knotwork on a green background with gold and dark blue accents

IMAG0141.jpg

If you hadn't guessed, I do Ti anodizing in my spare time;). Let me know if you want to see more.*

~Chip

Hey Chip, I sent you a visitor message/email about anodizing, thanks!

EDIT also, please post more!

Sorry about that, been traveling. We're currently on vacation at Disney World for the next two weeks but I do have my iPhone. I'll shoot you an email back shortly but here's a pic of a Protech Godson I did before we left to tide you over;)

Bare Ti and bronze splashed on a dark blue background
55b3255f.jpg~original

~Chip

Last edited:
Thats quite possibly the best anodizing work I have ever seen!

Thanks, it's taken me about 4 years and a lot of trial and error to get to the point that I can get consistent results like these. Ti anodizing is kind of a mystery art, the basics are easy to figure out from info on the web but beyond that I've been on my own just muddling through it. Even at this point it still seems like magic watching the colors appear from nowhere;).

~Chip

just a crappy cell phone pic.

5.11 tarani C.U.B master dyed black. couldn't stand that denim color anymore.

511tarani.jpg

finishedfrontupload.jpg

finishedbackupload.jpg

(The patterning appears sharper and better in real life; something about anodized titanium in full sun made photos a little tricky.) I know this is sort of an "entry level" customization, but for $5 + shipping I'm entirely satisfied. Definite improvement over a flat gray slab.

Last edited:
Best picture I think I've seen on here yet! I hope that you've got a LOT more knives for us to check out! Absolutely gorgeous!

You know, it kind of scares me that it took a second to realize what the knife was resting on, because it was so damn pretty... :(

Back