Pics of Well Worn/Weathered CRK's ONLY!

I posted this photo in another thread but think it belongs here too.

DDA2-E589-B6-D9-4-C54-9-B3-E-86488-DBBCEEA.jpg

Ohh this thread is perfect for me! This is saving my spot for tomorrow when I can snap some pics. Many of my CRKs are super worn and scratched. But they look great in my opinion.

Pics coming!

Bought this Small Regular new in 04. Sent it back for a spa treatment in 2014 or sometime around there. Chris called me and said he was concerned how the lock up looked, so he made me a new lock side. I don’t carry it anymore, my youngest son has it now. I don’t think he carries it. He carries either a Spyderco or Victorinox. I replaced it with a Large micarta 21, but I’m currently on the hunt for a small micarta 21!! Great company!!
3u122h.jpg

Last edited:
Bought this large 21 a couple of years ago here on BF. The tip was broken off at some point and "fixed" badly with a poor grind attempt (and not disclosed). I evened out the tip edge a bit to remove the "snub nose" look it had. Also had some scratches on the blade so I used a sisal wheel to put a satin finish on it. It's been my EDC since then. I recently got a large Inkosi which I started carrying on 7/4/20 - so may send this one back to CRK to have it re-bladed some day. :)

After carrying it for a couple of years:
body.jpg

Blade as received:
blade1_before.jpg

After tip regrind & sisal wheel:
blade1_after.jpg

clip side as received:
blade2_before.jpg

and after:
blade2_after.jpg

Last edited:
Back