PICS - Show us your WELL USED knives

Welcome to our madness! 😁
As a non-paying Basic member: posting pics requires something like Imageur, and you can't send or receive private messages...
Gold membership is only thirty bucks per year...
It's worth a thought...
THANK YOU SIR! The wealth of knowledge here is well worth 30 bucks! I will get at least the Gold membership! I tried to figure out Imgur and I failed. Thank you for letting me know!!

I tried to figure out Imgur and I failed.

Go to imgur.com, create a free account
On Imgur, click "New Post" to upload a photo from your computer/phone
Select "Images" from the menu in the right-hand top corner
Select the picture you want to post
You will see a few blue "Copy" buttons on the right
Copy the BBCode link, second from the bottom by clicking the blue COPY button.
Paste the BBCode link directly into the response box. This will produce a full size picture in-line in the post that you don't have to click on to see.
Click the icon with the magnifying glass at the upper left in the response box to preview your post.
When it works-

Click Post Reply
_____

A Arathol , thank you for your input.

Last edited:
mQ5wHgF.png

fgzLYYM.png

I can’t brag on this ole girl enough. This knife has been worth every bit of its price. I’ve had this one since the early to mid 90’s and used it hard many times. It’s provided camp fire wood many times. Cleared many a trail and even was used once to kill a poisonous snake by chopping off its head. It has been one tough knife.
IMG_1832.jpeg

Fixed it -
Go to imgur.com, create a free account
On Imgur, click "New Post" to upload a photo from your computer/phone
Select "Images" from the menu in the right-hand top corner
Select the picture you want to post
You will see a few blue "Copy" buttons on the right
I use the 2nd, "Direct Link". Click "Copy".
Copy the BBCode link, second from the bottom by clicking the blue COPY button.
In the Reply form, select the icon "Insert Image", it is the 5th icon from the right
Paste the link you have copied, click "Insert"

Paste the BBCode link directly into the response box. This will produce a full size picture in-line in the post that you don't have to click on to see.
Click the icon with the magnifying glass at the upper left in the response box to preview your post.
When it works-

Click Post Reply
BBCode for this forum is formatted like this, wrapped in IMG tags-
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Qc32XDB.jpg[/img]

This format will produce a proper picture in-line like this-
Qc32XDB.jpg

as opposed to the direct link format which looks like this
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/Qc32XDB.jpg
and produces this

I can’t brag on this ole girl enough. This knife has been worth every bit of its price. I’ve had this one since the early to mid 90’s and used it hard many times. It’s provided camp fire wood many times. Cleared many a trail and even was used once to kill a poisonous snake by chopping off its head. It has been one tough knife.
View attachment 2515502

What knife is it? It looks like OKC SP-5. I'm thinking about something like that.

Al Mar Sere 2K. 20+ years of carry and use.

Ontario Spec Plus SP01. Got a pronounced recurve and the bevel’s very thick from sharpenings. This was the only knife I used for many years in my early 20s. Kitchen, camping, bushwhacking, only knife.

The wear on the Sere is evident in these pictures. This is mine with about 16 years of carry and use next to my buddy’s that was practically new at the time.

Back