Picture Thread

Whenever you get time, post a group shot of the others. Glad to see they made it there so quickly.

Here's a group JK photo: Kephart in walnut, "Budget" Hunter in walnut, Hiker's Back-up in micarta, Baby Kephart in walnut and the best damned freebie around... The Tin Knife (sporting a forced patina).

picture.php

Jeff

Thanks for the speedy delivery John. This were a fantastic addition to my JK arsenal. The new ones are the Fat belly Hunter in Maple on the right and the two lower small knives. With the new ones are the Straight Back Hunter also in Maple and the original Key Chain companion which siguy convexed for me. The other Companion is the new Option Two. These are all very sharp and ready for spring. I am too.!!!!!

Attachments

• Picture 382.jpg
    Picture 382.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 241
Please don't make me look at that small drop point anymore.:eek:
:D

Still babysitting Bear`s bushcrafter? Your collection is looking good, but you still need a full size Kephart!

Tell me about it! Yeah Reuben was barley home a week before he left again. We did not have a chance to meet up

My green knife. Clean a catfish, cut mushrooms. The right shape and size.

2009-4-04005.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed that I haven't posted in this thread yet. I have another JK on the way, but this is the one I have for now:

3350399872_7209e2deca_b.jpg

3350400686_6759ca850e_b.jpg

Back