Picture Thread

WEaLLob.jpg

John, Just curious, what model is this one?

Hey J,
Can you tell me what brand of knife is the stag folder in the third photo you have here? If you know, is it still available on the market? Thanks, just drop me a line.
FT

Hey J,
Sorry, I've tried to ask you this question two other times on this post but, have done it the wrong way apparently. It's been some time since I've worked on this site, so I'm having to learn it all over again. Us old guys forget in a hurry. Anyway, I'm just wondering what brand of knife is the stag handled one in your third photo here?
Thanks,
FT
Proud Supporter #36

Hey J,
Sorry, I've tried to ask you this question two other times on this post but, have done it the wrong way apparently. It's been some time since I've worked on this site, so I'm having to learn it all over again. Us old guys forget in a hurry. Anyway, I'm just wondering what brand of knife is the stag handled one in your third photo here?
Thanks,
FT
Proud Supporter #36

What post number? I don't see any folder in the picture you posted.

What post number? I don't see any folder in the picture you posted.

This was supposed to be for J Williams, sorry John! I guess I didn't get the right photo picked up. I really seem to be having a problem with this job, so I'm going to leave the question along, and I'm giving up for the day. Maybe I'm not supposed to ask the question , or know the answer. Thanks for putting up with me on this. I seem to be having a problem with learning how to do this again.
Thx,
FT

I think the answer is here.

Thank you for that answer mtblair, and also to you John for passing it along. I will be working on that one while I'm waiting on the #2 Worker! I've learned that I have several knives that I will be looking for now. Sure wish I could have that Mammoth Bone knife that gunstockjack put the scales on. What a beauty. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Take care,
FrontierTom
Proud Supporter JK Knives #36

Last edited:
Thanks! The fish haven't been cooperating but we've had some nice weather so the knife has seen plenty of the outdoors. It's, as I hoped, the perfect size for my needs.

Back