Pictures of Sebenzas that have put in work

My Sebenza has seen the daily grind for a couple months and is starting to show some battle scars. At first I did everything i could to keep it spotless but now I love the scratches. Let's see some Sebenzas that are ready for a spa treatment!

My Sebenza has seen the daily grind for a couple months and is starting to show some battle scars. At first I did everything i could to keep it spotless but now I love the scratches. Let's see some Sebenzas that are ready for a spa treatment!

Well, no spa in the future for this bad boy (I like the grizzled veteran look I guess):
IMG_0734_zpsnjofnzia.jpg

Thats great pics, love them being used hard! You know the funniest thing is I noticed on this forum, seems like CRK owners always talk about small, little things, nit picking about nothing myself included.

Then ive realized when browsing some other forums here with brands that shall not be named and some of them have some real problems or manufacturing issues or minor and major parts failing and essentially terrible customer service, good brand image though, and no refurbs no restoring back to new or screws breaking, fails, etc its crazy.

Then I feel all good inside because I have a CRK Sebenza in my pocket or any CRK for that matter and I know it will never fail on me and just keep going harder than I can dish it out and it feels good to know i have what I feel to be the best knives in the world in my hand. Can always send it back to the spa right? Great investments these are....

Great to see pics of some hard work! I

A few months of use showing on mine, but nothing like the above posts. I love the look of a heavily used Sebenza...it's like your old trusty dusty baseball glove that gets dirt in your eye every time you catch a fastball!

d15671af80ea0a151c9c8972c2ea873f.jpg
e917efd5945442183c3dd5fbb546d536.jpg

I'm with Cody on this one. No spa for this worker. Just feels like it's my own when I use it and with every scratch and trail it becomes mine even more so.

Oh, I love it, this is a nice change from the perfect look.
Yes I've dropped mine on concrete, but sanded and reblasted, so no pictures. Aren't these Sebenzas great.

Thanks for the great pictures.

Oh, I love it, this is a nice change from the perfect look.
Yes I've dropped mine on concrete, but sanded and reblasted, so no pictures. Aren't these Sebenzas great.

Thanks for the great pictures.

I'm sure I'll drop mine on concrete eventually, will post pictures here when/if it happens. I think they look better with trails and scratches!

Anybody with physically damaged sebenzas on here? Maybe one that's taken a spill onto a hard surface and has more than just a scratch?

Anybody with physically damaged sebenzas on here? Maybe one that's taken a spill onto a hard surface and has more than just a scratch?

I dropped mine from 3 meters onto bricks when I was working on a roof.

Has a dent in rear area.....but recently I was bead blasting a few of my knives and the Sebenza had a personal spa day. Now it is much harder to see.

I dropped mine from 3 meters onto bricks when I was working on a roof.

Has a dent in rear area.....but recently I was bead blasting a few of my knives and the Sebenza had a personal spa day. Now it is much harder to see.

Hmm can't see it. 10 feet onto brick is a pretty good fall. That things been used!

I want to see the absolute most beat up and heavily used Sebenza on this forum.

Most used knives I have seen, including Sebenza are by people not on forums. The owner of the company that does Chris Reeve sheaths have had his Sebenza re-bladed a few times.

Here is a well used one that was up for auction a few years ago.

19090493_2.jpg

19090493_3.jpg

19090493_5.jpg

19090493_1.jpg

Wow, I love the way the edges wear a lighter color than the rest of the scales. That blade has been through the seventh circle of hell

5a787c7477c77938eb987021ed4aef07.jpg
a5d285a98a7099b23d8eeb5d13b58491.jpg
03fd92549939becb7ab54dad865473a3.jpg

My favourite user sebenza, a 2012 (I really like the softer satin stonewash on the older sebenzas). This one has spent a lot of time in my pocket and I dropped it from hip height on asphalt. The ding/dent in the pictures is the result, it's been dropped a couple of other times, but no dents to show for it.

Back