Pictures of your SOG knives

p6290010.jpg

p6290013.jpg

I've had and still own a few SOG's over the years, and have an obvious preference for Seki-made ones.............I've been lucky enough to buy a firend's whole collection and I share some pics of the little beauties here.............any errors are purely mine!

Firstly, SEAL PUP's one the Tiger-stripe version, very nice little knives! I prefer the soft cordura-type or leather sheath to the Kydex hard plastic version.

1000876y.jpg

1000877.jpg

S24 NW Ranger and the S21 Government Agent (larger one)............

1000878lb.jpg

1000879j.jpg

1000880l.jpg

SOG Field Knife, S30V steel, hybrid sheath, part leather part kydex...........

1000881z.jpg

1000882v.jpg

MORE to follow shortly................

RECONDO's, X42 (BG42) version and the S30V (polished) version............

1000883l.jpg

1000884n.jpg

1000885.jpg

1000886m.jpg

TIGERSHARK's, again plain version, soft sheath (bottom of first pic) and coated version, kydex sheath................beast of a knife! :thumbup:

1000887v.jpg

1000888v.jpg

1000889m.jpg

NOT totally happy with these shots BUT I'm not used to taking images of these so may try again.................

Regards,

BRIAN

:( :( i had a beautiful razor sharp seal pup, but the cops took it and I never saw it again, and every time I tried to get it back, the local leo's acted like they didn't know what i was talking about....

New member saying Hi with a bunch of Sogs.

Sogs.jpg

In no particular order there is;

Tomcat Mk1
X42 Recondo BG42
S1 Bowie MACV
Pentagon
Pentagon Elite
Tigershark
Toolclip PAT PENDING
Stingray

Rob

Last edited:
This is a s13, not a s21. This is the original polished version. No one has posted a picture of this blade yet (mostly s21's) PLEASE contact me and sell me one!

govt%20main.jpg

Last edited:
Buglerbilly, Where did you get a Field Pup with s30v? I thought they were only offered in aus8.

Buglerbilly, Where did you get a Field Pup with s30v? I thought they were only offered in aus8.

That's not the Field Pup. It's the big brother of the Field Pup. I had to double check, but you can see S30V etched on the blade in the picture.

Hi
Here is my Tigershark.

my Seal 2000.

and my Visionary 1.

and all together.

My polished Seal 2000

Last edited:
picture.php

This is me on Leech Lake, Walker, MN. Just got this knife a week ago. It proved to be pretty useful cutting bait, line and kitchen tasks in the cabin. A little big for fishing, but this will be my go-to hunting/camping folder.

Here's my small collection. I just got the Seal Pup Elite and Trident. I had the S69 PowerLock (because I needed a C4 spike :p) for about a year now.

SOG.jpg

DSC03204a.jpg

this is my original Tomcat that a good friend of mine gave me.. I had been missing it for close to 4 eyars but I just found it in the junk drawer in the kitchen yesterday..

Back