Pirate Sword (sold! Thanks!)

Avast,matey!

We missed National Talk Like A Pirate Day (19Sept) by only a few days.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

<<<< About that time, Gnarly comes along with a brief sidetrack of this thread.... (intentional foul)....whistles blow....>>>>

When Kiah finishes the kydex exposed-poll sheaths for my Wetterlings, both Great & Small, will you do the handles in that pattern w/ epoxy,only in GLOW,please?

And: will you also put the majjjic cystally sparkly line along the bottom edge,on one side of each one,please?

~Gnarly

You know it! Can do... I may have to do black over glow as I don't have any flat glow cord but it's on for sure, we'll work out the details. :D Sounds killer! I mean sounds Gnarly!

I still need a few more better photos but I plan on putting this one up here soon.

Last edited:
022.jpg

035.jpg

I really like that! Looks like it would chop well!

I really like that! Looks like it would chop well!

Thanks! It chops like crazy, there is a lot of weight forward and the zero bevel convex grind digs deep.

The cord wrap is one of my best, I couldn't have done it without your help. Thanks Johnathan!

bump! I sill have this one... leather drop loop sheath, padded case... 30 hours into the sword and it is sharp! $265 shipped

I'll get some more pics too, at $265 it is a steal! The sheath is incredible.

Last edited:
It's about 18.5" long with a 6" handle, 5/32" thick and made from 1095 steel with a hamon. The leather sheath is very heavy duty and comfortable to carry. I'm also including an Ace Case for storage or transport.

Near zero bevel plungeless chisel grind, super sharp main bevel with a swedge to match.

Untitleds.jpg

Untitledsd.jpg

Untitledcase.jpg

076.jpg

The leather under the epoxy soaked cord wrap is black, for some reason it looks blue in this photo.

073.jpg

Untitledsds.jpg

I wish you hadn't posted these new pics. I had almost forgot about this thing. I wanted it when you first posted it and I still do. Just can't justify buying it. :(

Thanks IMWILSON!

I want to sell this one soon so so I can ship with my other knives.. you guys don't be afraid to send me an offer! :D

Back