1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pissed

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Skunk Ape, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Skunk Ape

Skunk Ape

Jun 26, 2007
    Some sack of crap broke into my truck the other night and stole my BK9! Thieving asshat!

2. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Oh that sucks. Sorry to hear it man.

3. Dogdrawz

Dogdrawz Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 15, 2016
    And may fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits!

4. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    That sucks. Karma will come around and bite em in the ass when they least expect it. :thumbsup:

5. Aikiguy

Aikiguy

Aug 28, 2013
    Ugh that sucks. I always say people who break into vehicles deserve a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk at the theater...

Noswad0208, Xr6x and JJ_Colt45 like this.
  6. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    If there's one thing I hate in this world, it's a freaking thief. SOB's are too effing lazy to get out and work for the money to buy stuff, they'd rather steal it.

Mack, bikerector, Xr6x and 5 others like this.
  7. 91bravo

Jun 29, 2008
    Amen! Thieves are low in my book and deserve to be beat down real good.

8. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Oh yeah. I remember when someone broke into @Murphnuge Jeep, and stole his backpack, plus all the items he had in it. Effing thieves...

Murphnuge and JJ_Colt45 like this.
  9. 91bravo

Jun 29, 2008
    Damn thieves, hate em!

10. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Must have been the same person who got into mine and made off with a Makita drill and my storm gear in the duffle underneath. Don't leave anything in sight.

JJ_Colt45 likes this.
  11. GeofS

GeofS Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 9, 2018
    It’s threads like this; I wish there was a dislike option. Low life thieves. :thumbsdown:

Xr6x, 19-3ben and JJ_Colt45 like this.
  12. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    Yeah hate to hear that ... it sucks and just the act of taking something that some else worked to get is a special kind of lowlife ...

and the way it can make you feel violated that someone has been in your personal stuff ... reminds why they used to hang horse thieves and why many places still cut a thief's hand off ... have no sympathy for that kind of stupid ...

karma will catch up sooner or later ...

Crag the Brewer and GeofS like this.
  13. 19-3ben

19-3ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2015
    I have no tolerance for thieves. The life of a thief is darn near worthless as far as I’m concerned.

About 6 months ago, someone smashed a window of my car and stole my beater Spyderco Tenacious. That knife had no monetary nor sentimental value, and still I was livid. It’s an invasion and a violation.

I can’t even imagine how pissed I’d be if someone stole a hunk of Becker goodness.

Xr6x and GeofS like this.
  14. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    Thieves need to learn the honor system. And when they do, they’ll become givers.
    Hope they lose it because they are a loser right now.
    May your BK9 come back to you someday. Ill send you a free sheath if you get another 9.

Al

15. SALTY

SALTY Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2000
    That's terrible!

Check the local pawn shops, maybe you could buy it back on the cheap.

16. BITEME

BITEME Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Concur with everything said ,especially the revenge posts.... someone broke into my car a few years ago and stole my victorinox ambassador watch that I was taking to get the band adjusted plus my CD's, and my small duffle bag full of tools for emergency use...I checked out all the pawn shops in the area for about 6 mos, no luck,chaps me to think about it still.

17. Swampdog

Swampdog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2007
    While using your BK-9, I hope the bastard cuts his hand, gets an infection, and his arm falls off.

18. LoneWolf X

LoneWolf X Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Sorry that's happened to you Skunk Ape. :(

What deeply infuriates and pains my heart is the reality that 99% of this type of theft is by drug addicts desperate for any means to supply their next fix! I don't condone nor sympathize with ANY form of stealing BUT my anger and frustration is aimed at the ultimate root of these actions: ILLEGAL DRUGS, and, EVERYONE who particpates in their production and distrubution which includes the addicts! (though I have a measure of sympathy for those blinded souls ensared by their trap) :mad::(

19. stewey1

stewey1

Nov 14, 2010
    Johnny? is that you?

20. 91bravo

Jun 29, 2008
    Of course it is! How many other 91bravo's you know? lol

azwelke likes this.