Pissed

Some sack of crap broke into my truck the other night and stole my BK9! Thieving asshat!

If there's one thing I hate in this world, it's a freaking thief. SOB's are too effing lazy to get out and work for the money to buy stuff, they'd rather steal it.

Must have been the same person who got into mine and made off with a Makita drill and my storm gear in the duffle underneath. Don't leave anything in sight.

Yeah hate to hear that ... it sucks and just the act of taking something that some else worked to get is a special kind of lowlife ...

and the way it can make you feel violated that someone has been in your personal stuff ... reminds why they used to hang horse thieves and why many places still cut a thief's hand off ... have no sympathy for that kind of stupid ...

karma will catch up sooner or later ...

Some sack of crap broke into my truck the other night and stole my BK9! Thieving asshat!

If there's one thing I hate in this world, it's a freaking thief. SOB's are too effing lazy to get out and work for the money to buy stuff, they'd rather steal it.

I have no tolerance for thieves. The life of a thief is darn near worthless as far as I’m concerned.

About 6 months ago, someone smashed a window of my car and stole my beater Spyderco Tenacious. That knife had no monetary nor sentimental value, and still I was livid. It’s an invasion and a violation.

I can’t even imagine how pissed I’d be if someone stole a hunk of Becker goodness.

Thieves need to learn the honor system. And when they do, they’ll become givers.
Hope they lose it because they are a loser right now.
May your BK9 come back to you someday. Ill send you a free sheath if you get another 9.

Al

That's terrible!

Check the local pawn shops, maybe you could buy it back on the cheap.

Concur with everything said ,especially the revenge posts.... someone broke into my car a few years ago and stole my victorinox ambassador watch that I was taking to get the band adjusted plus my CD's, and my small duffle bag full of tools for emergency use...I checked out all the pawn shops in the area for about 6 mos, no luck,chaps me to think about it still.

While using your BK-9, I hope the bastard cuts his hand, gets an infection, and his arm falls off.

Sorry that's happened to you Skunk Ape. :(

What deeply infuriates and pains my heart is the reality that 99% of this type of theft is by drug addicts desperate for any means to supply their next fix! I don't condone nor sympathize with ANY form of stealing BUT my anger and frustration is aimed at the ultimate root of these actions: ILLEGAL DRUGS, and, EVERYONE who particpates in their production and distrubution which includes the addicts! (though I have a measure of sympathy for those blinded souls ensared by their trap) :mad::(

Back