Pix and Six Blems for 5/22

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

Hairline crack in all horn handles which is more lilkely to go nowhere.
Great Knives at steel cost!

17.5 inch 24 ounce Gelbu special by Lachhu. $85. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 21 ounce Kobra by Ganga Kami. $80. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpura by purna. $85. *SOLD*

16 inch 25 ounce WWII by Ganga. $85. *SOLD*

15 inch 20 ounce BAS by Purna. $85 *BAS*

13 inch 18 ounce WWII with by Yuvraj. The satisal wood handle repaired by Yuvraj. $68. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Yes the 2 Gangas have sold before the 2 Purnas - that an indication of things for sure!

Sorely tempted to pick up the Purna BAS to compare with the Ganga BAS from yesterday ... But have around 10 of the 15 inch models already and last I looked the well seem to be running dry :)

Thats a nice Gelbu Special. Really hollow like the second gen. ones Tirtha was making. Well done Lachhu:thumbup:

If there is a BAS left, I'll take it. I tried to send an email, but can't seem to do so on my iPad. I will later today from my laptop.

Last edited:
Ive just ordered the remaining Chainpura and Gelbu special. and looking forward to checking out some HI steel.

Ive just ordered the remaining Chainpura and Gelbu special. and looking forward to checking out some HI steel.
Awesome! Glad to see someone got that Gelbu. It is nicely shaped and fullered! That should make a very fine blade and well as the Chainpure. Great set! Two at a time:thumbup:

Back