Pizza and Slicers

dboblades

Gold Member
Show us your pizza and knives. This overlaps a bit with the food and knife thread but its two of my favorite things in the world knives and pizza!
The guy that sliced this did a lousy job most of the slices i had to use my Nuetron on.
Pitfire artisan pizza! Love this place

KxMMpB2.jpg

Wish I could post pictures using my (allegedly) "smart" phone.

I use an ULU.
The best "kitchen knife" and pizza slicer ever devised.

(The oldest known ULU was found in the permafrost up and over in Alaska a few years ago, and was dated to between 40,000 to 45,000 years ago.)

The ULU is still made today, but with metal blades. ... talk about a long production run. :)

A wheel is the right with tool for the job for sure, but sometimes you’re sitting there and the only thing thats handy is your folder and you’re too lazy to get up. Plus it gives you a good reason to use your folding knife!

How is a wheel the right tool? Shoves all your toppings around, horrible way to cut pizza:confused:

I prefer a large chefs knife. 2 cuts for 1 pizza sliced in half. Then 1 cut to cut the halves into quarters and eigths. I dont know how yall get through those pizzas with some little folders, need to push down and break crust like 8 times per cut!o_O I also like using a wheel, but they always get gunk stuck in the middle.

I NEED to know more about that Saya Chip!!! :eek: PVC? Love the arctic white, have that on one of my Ruckis. :cool:
PVC indeed, with some scrap carbon fiber accents;)

Very well done! :thumbsup: Is the "belt loop" screwed on from the other side (inside)? I have leather for my pair of Ruckis, but that's pretty cool! :cool:
It's actually entirely glued construction, PVC glue for the PVC to PVC bonds and epoxy for the PVC to CF:)

Back