Please BM don't make any more balisongs...

sheesh. Balisong'd out, if only I were that lucky. :)

(Dan, did you get my email?)

I'm not the one who is sick of balisongs.....the guy who created the thread over at benchmade forums is....i just wanted u guys to go over there and raise your voice.

Yes I got your mail. I think I will be doing a private auction via email.

:barf: What a schmuck! Hell they need alot more variety in the Balisongs.I'm still waiting for when the SS handles come out again.One can only hope!

In some ways i can agree with him. For example you save up for a long time and then spend it all on your dream Balisong, then a while later they come out with the best one youve ever seen and then repeat the same process as before and then never use your first BM as much, then it feels like a total waste of money. Thats just my opinion. Please dont be offended in any way.:cool:

Well thats how they make money.
You could try to restrain yourself and not buy.
Hey if the second one is even better then the first why are you complaining??

Its basically like what you were saying about your BM 42 it feels like a CCC and garbage. I bet when you first had it you were crazy about it. But since you have got you BM 43 you cant put it down and are sounding like you hate that model and wish you never bought it in the first place after getting the BM 43. Thats basically why i agree with this person.:cool:

Originally posted by crosman177
But since you have got you BM 43 you cant put it down and are sounding like you hate that model and wish you never bought it in the first place after getting the BM 43. Thats basically why i agree with this person.:cool:
Exactly how would you know the second one was a better bali than the first if you never held that bali in the first place? And why are you condemning BM for raising the benchmark? I would continue to buy the bali's that interest me from BM as long as it keeps them in business to make me the next, better one. How far do you think BM would last as a compnay if they stop making any new ones while they wait for your spending habits to catch up? Besides what meakes you tink they've made the perfect bali for me yet?

BTW, ever heard of the trade-in process? Buy the first, sell it at a little loss, and then the next one isn't that much of a cash crunch. Seems you only want to have one bali at a time anyway, so let those of us with a bit more cash flow have the choices... :D

Originally posted by tonyccw
Exactly how would you know the second one was a better bali than the first if you never held that bali in the first place? And why are you condemning BM for raising the benchmark? I would continue to buy the bali's that interest me from BM as long as it keeps them in business to make me the next, better one. How far do you think BM would last as a compnay if they stop making any new ones while they wait for your spending habits to catch up? Besides what meakes you tink they've made the perfect bali for me yet?

BTW, ever heard of the trade-in process? Buy the first, sell it at a little loss, and then the next one isn't that much of a cash crunch. Seems you only want to have one bali at a time anyway, so let those of us with a bit more cash flow have the choices... :D

You and I think very similarly.....hehe...yeah sell me ur bali...

Im not against BM at all, not trying to bad mouth them. I was giving my opinion of what that "moron" had to say. I agree thats its your choice of what to buy thats out there and that many different models out is better for the consumer. I want to apologise if i offended any one at all. :rolleyes:

We are in the middle of balisongmania, and we have one of our first burnouts :D. This "abundance of balis" is what we all were wishing for a few months ago. The SEALS sing Happy Trails when a BUDS trainee drops out.

I don't think we have one of our first burnouts...I don't think he was ever one of us. He sounds like he was never a true bali-head.

by my responses i was inteding to say i can see where this "Moron" thinks that in his point of view. I was just giving my response into this question. Not at all thinking of the negative aspects it could give off. I dont think this at all. I hope you all understand. I still consider my self a bali-head and one of you. :cool:

crosman177: Wasn't attacking your love of bali's, but any support for that idiot with illogical argumentation isn't going to go unchallenged. We're talking passion first, and always. Bali's are the dominate theme on this forum. So, this time we'll put away the tar and feathers... Now go out and buy more bali's as penance...:D

Good young marksman, but you do not yet know the true power of the bali side

I thank you all very much for understanding and hopefully forgiving what you may of thought i was saying about BM. Mykl Clark im glad someone knows what my name represents, Crosman Airguns caliber .177.crosman 177

Back