Please BM don't make any more balisongs...

hey man it's difficult to hide stuff from a Jedi (unless you're a master like Chuck). Besides until recently I was a big crossman fan as well:(

What made you not liking crosman? What do you like know: daisy, Marksman, Gamo, webley, marksman, crappy Airsoft or other?:cool:

yes mind master yoda's words...my younger brother has turned to the darkside...I sold him a jag last week and he was already trying the advanced stuff on Clay's site.

And to answer you question I've just found that their QC has really gone down over the past 10-15 yrs. I've moved on to the far superior Daisy airguns;) . No really, I haven't yet found a replacement.

I've moved away from Crosman when I discovered Beeman. I currently have the FWB 103, P1, P2 and P3, as well as the Nemesis and the Webley twins (Tempest and Hurricane). I still have my 1377 from high school, as well as a Daisy 717, and a few Gamo's. But my favorite is my RWS 4G. In case you haven't noticed, I hate C02. ;)

I have 6 different ones in my collection. Crosman 760 pump master, black serpant, 1389 Backpacker, 1077 repeater. Marksman 1010 repeater. Also my favourite one of all benjamin sheridan classic walnut stock pump rifle. I to would rather go with Pheumatic or Spring powered instead of C02.:cool:

Lets get back on track....this forum is for bail's

I know. I felt bad, so I figure I let him know we shared another common passion besides bali's. It was a fun thread, on both forums.

Just to add to this OT nonsense,

I've got a Daisy...but it's a .22LR bolt action.

And this last fall it sent a 7' gator that had been errently hanging to close to my back yard, to gator heaven.

Philthy

Uhuh Nav,

That would be keeping evidence. All the evidence that wasn't eaten, was replaced into the eco system for the (other) carnavores to enjoy.

Philthy

Yea, I guess everything else has to eat also. Would have been nice though to have a good pair of boots.
Did the destruction of evidence attract any good fish??

Originally posted by tonyccw
I know. I felt bad, so I figure I let him know we shared another common passion besides bali's. It was a fun thread, on both forums.

Thank you Tony and Mykl it made me feel alot better and to no that people actually respect one another. :cool:

Back