Please Read! - Tutorial for posting pics

Jerry - the only way to post multiple pics in one post, is to use the img tags and reference a pic already hosted on another site (like the butter).

Merely attaching pics...you are limited to one (except for SuperMods = they can do anything...;) )

Thanks for the info. . So I need to get a host for my pics and then I can post more on one post .

Ya know , I can drive a truck with 18 forward speeds and three reverse gears , drink a coke , eat lunch and talk on a CB all at the same time and not think twice about it but this computer stuff just puts a mark in my shorts . Oh well time for more learning .

Thanks again for the help and I still love my avatar .

Originally posted by JERRY SHIPMAN
Thanks again for the help and I still love my avatar.
Glad to be of service, Jerry.

***UPDATED***

I've updated the end of the tutorial to include instructions on how to put text/images in your signature line.

To automatically bring up the picture
'Attached' to one's message
whenever the thread is displayed:

non-basic members can:
Post a message with Attachment,
then, Right-click on the Attachment label & select Copy Address,
then 'Edit' the message to insert that address in a line
[ img]http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=0000000[/img]
by using the IMG button,
then Paste into the dialog box & click OK,
then Save Changes,
to display the image automatically when the message is on-screen.

-------------------------------

In Pen's example:
"example of an attached image:

Attachment: butter.jpg"

This lets you:
attachment.php

Another great tutorial, Pendentive. You are a walking education centre.

This is great help, Pen. I don't know why, but I was under the assumption that Basic Members couldn't post pics. I don't know where I got that idea, none the less, I can now join in to a greater degree.

Can ya help a poor dumb truck driver out ?

No, sorry. Wish I could but it's all I can manage to get a couple of my own pix posted and this generally take me 3 tries.

We of the "computer challenged" crowd humbly thank you and the other computer genius who walked me thru the steps.

Your kind and patient help is very much appreciated. Now if I can just figure out what a pixel is, I'll be all set. Kidding (I think).

Back