Please send a prayer for Vim Kami

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
After a long ongoing health problem Vim Kami passed away. I am very sad to hear this message and crying ...............................................

Smoke and prayers up for you Auntie, and for the rest of Vim's family and friends, wherever in the world they may be.

Though I have never seen his work in person, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Vim Kami was an amazing craftsman, and he will be sorely missed. Like many great artists, he will continue to live on through his works.

Rest in peace Vim Kami

"Everything is changeable, everything appears and disappears;
there is no blissful peace until one passes beyond the agony of life and death."

May Vim Kami find that blissful peace and may those left behind find the strength to rejoice in his ascension. Smoke and prayers up from the PNW.

Awe... I am so sorry to hear about Vims passing. Hopefully he didn't suffer to much. Smoke and prayers for Vim and family

Heartfelt prayers for Vim and his family. Smoke up and ongoing.

:( :( :( :(

Condolences, Smoke and Prayer for Vim Bishwakharma on his journey, and for his family.
Condolences to all of HI on this terrible loss.

Oh no!

I always loved Vim's knives. One of my favorite kamis.

This is such sad news. Smoke and prayers for his family.

Our prayers go out for Vim Kami as we mourn his loss.
Sincere condolences to his family and everyone at HI.

From one to another this morning.
DSC05284%20-%20Copy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My prayers and condolences go out to his family and all that loved him.
Please correct me if I'm wrong on this photo so I can correct.

Very sad news - my sincere condolences to the friends and family that Vim Kami leaves behind.

mqqn

I am so sorry to hear that Aunti Yangdu. Peace be with you and all the family. He will be missed by all but never forgotten.

Our condolences to Vim kami's family and HI. I don't have any of Vim's work, it was available before my time, but I've heard that his creations are special. Smoke and prayers up for a peaceful journey.

Last edited:
Back