PM101 going to SHOT show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, how are things? Haven't been here in a while, as it really is a full time job managing a youtube channel (you have NO idea!).

Anyway...good news. Got the news this morning that I am cleared to take off work so I can go cover SHOT show. I already have passes (provided by another knife company *cough*) and lodging. Now I am just touching base with the people I want to talk to.

Ka-Bar/Becker is a MUST DO. My viewers demand it. The Becker BK7 IS the flagship knife of Preparedmind101, and I have sold TONS of them. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do a video with Ethan. It would be super interesting, as I would want to talk to him from the standpoint of the viewer already being familiar with Becker. It pains me to see video after video making Ethan repeat the same old information over and over. It pained me even more to recently see another youtube channel talk to him and the guy OBVIOUSLY knew absolutely nothing about Becker (which is just one of many points that make me suspicious about that channel). Explain to me how anyone can be a "survival guy" and not know what a BK11 is??

I am bringing the girls (Jessica 1 and 2) to meet their maker too, LOL. Maybe Becky too...she is in the shop right now about to get a new custom Molyresin coating.

I might be there on the generosity of another company, but I HAVE to cover Becker. It is the single most mentioned and recommended knife brand on my channel, and if I didn't people would be like "WTF?"I know a LOT of people have contacted Ka-Bar to work with my channel before, and gotten no response, but I'm more concerned with BECKER. I'll recommend Becker whether Ka-Bar works with me or not. They are missing out though...my viewers buy a lot of knives!

Hope to see some of you there! Would be great to get the guys on the channel. The subs are picking up. I'm over 15,000 now and gaining 1000 subs a week.

Now...a question. I had a viewer I've known for a long time tell me it was reported on BCUSA that a few people had BK9s break under light use conditions. I find that hard to believe, but I'm curious. Is that true? Has anything changed in the manufacturing process? MY BK9 has withstood EXTREME use.

Just wanted to tell you that you're a douchebag. Your youtube channel is one of the very worst garbage spammers and those closeup thumbnails of your videos makes your face look very punchable.

Hi Tanner, love your youtube channel and found it very informative especially in my line of work.

Other then military and law enforcement equipment, we sell knives & tools locally in Singapore and Beckers are among some of my favorite fixed blades. Its great to see you willing to feature Becker during Shot Show and I will follow BK&T too .. hehe .. sorry KABAR but your do make good stuffs.

My company attend the show every year but sadly I will not be going next year as I need to stay back to hold the fort.

Hopefully I will get to drop by your booth the next time I attend the show in the future.

I think, given C_Tanner's unfortunate interactions this past year, we can just lock this one. Frankly, I don't care that he get the press from an active thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back