Pocket knives at school for work

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 pages and the OP still does not seem to be willing to take the right advice. It is kids like the OP that schools should have such a zero tolerance policy with knives.
To be fair this topic perpetuated itself without much input from the OP, but I agree on the point that the OP should just accept the facts and move on, as should we

Take the very sound advice posted in this thread. I just graduated high school a few months ago, and I've been a knife nut for years. And I've been around shop classes, you can make it through the school day without a knife. The fact that you are not responding to the recommendations above regarding legal ways to have your knife at work, makes it seem like you just have an unfounded need to have a knife on you. It's not worth the risk of a weapon on school grounds charge and probably non acceptance into the Coast Guard just to have a knife in your pocket.

I am well aware of what you said happened. Just so we are all on the same page:

Doesn't sound to me like you should be trying to sneak knives anywhere.

Bet yet you are. Nice necro thread too:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...s-and-Amusement-Parks?p=16397994#post16397994

And here:

Might be time to read a whole lot more and think about what you post before you reply or start new threads.

What scares me about this kid is that he thought to reach for, and deploy a knife in the first place. Against family. The way he writes about the incident above, he's so matter-of-fact about how he pulled his knife, that it's clear that while writing it, he thinks "Oh, better not let on that I might be a psychopath, so then...I didn't hit anything vital." Like, wow! It's totally ok! Everyone calm down, I didn't hit anything vital when I pulled a knife with the intent to use it as a weapon against my own sister.

"I didn't hit anything vital."

Wow.

It seems to me the most logical thing to do is ask your boss if you can keep a knife at work or if he will supply one. If he won't oblige and you run into a situation where you need a knife, you can ask him to reconsider. If he won't, then you do the best you can.

I carry a knife everywhere everyday, but when I had to go into the courthouse the other day guess what...no knives allowed. I left it in my truck and went and did my business. You have a zero tolerance policy at school, so no knives...end of story. You won't be in school forever, so for now make do the best you can with the rules that are in place.

Keep in mind that my sister was actively hitting me in the head with a hammer well before I reached for my knife

Ok here's the deal you don't need a knife plain and simple I don't know how many post you gotta make before it's said you need to go seek help. Not ask how to get a knife in school I don't give a shit if I get a red card for this kid knives are the least of your worries the shit you've typed is screwed up go talk to somebody you are dangerous to others and you don't even know it the worst is they don't either

Wow!

Thank you craytab, I was not aware of this kids full background and posting history. He knifed his own sister, but it was okay because he didn't hit anything vital.:eek:

Now I understand more the degree of obsessiveness of the knife as a needed daily carry weapon. Something weird going on in the head of this kid. I guess he'll be in the news one day.

Last edited:
We are very much at the conclusion of this mess. Ostanley99, you need to take a break and get your house in order as many people say. You have some pretty serious things going on and this is NOT the right place to seek help, we are not going to be moving forward in a positive way at this point. I sincerely wish you the best and hope you can get your issues resolved. Airing them out publicly even more isn't really a good idea and will get you shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back