• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pocket PAL II / 01 / BOX ELDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking package, Bill. Love the swedged drop point and a beautiful sheath, too!

Bill that is what I am talking about right there. If you are willing to make a right handed pocket sheath I will take it off of you. If you want to wait and make another one (b/c I am sure this one will be gone tomorrow, luckily I just got home from work and thought I would check things out here) just like this one only r/h sheath and fill in the file work that would be a perfect EDC for me. PM me some details.

Bill that is what I am talking about right there. If you are willing to make a right handed pocket sheath I will take it off of you. If you want to wait and make another one (b/c I am sure this one will be gone tomorrow, luckily I just got home from work and thought I would check things out here) just like this one only r/h sheath and fill in the file work that would be a perfect EDC for me. PM me some details.

well the knife could be turned around and put in the sheath and be a inside the pocket right hand carry, hehehehe:D

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 46
lovely.
I just bought a 3" & have a couple in a similar size on order so have to force myself to pass.
Were you to put out a 2.5" blade with the same handle, sheath & details, I'd be helpless to resist.

in all honesty, besides having an obvious distinctive style, you really know how to make a nice looking knife...i can't wait until you make stuff in the 7" range.

Rich

I have to say, I always look at your knives. When I see your name I know it will be an eyeful. This one proves my point. Sooner r later, I know I will end up buying one of your blades...if I can ever get in before the first "Ill take it". Keep on truckin'.

'Fuzz

Very nice package. I love a small/pocket fixed blade. Getting my trigger finger ready for the next one you list that is similar.:D

Thanks guys, the knife isnt real big,but will do most any chore,as soon as i get cought back up ill do a couple more of these for those who missed out,thanks bill

I told you these would be popular didn't I! Do I get a break on the next one, say 10% for every knife you sell of this style? :p:)

Well I recieved this in the mail last week and have carried it all week. Let me tell you what if you are a safe queen type of guy buy one of Bills knifes, this thing is a work of art. Fit and finish are flawless. All the guys at work kinda smirk when I buy a new knife, when I brought this one in the smirks were WOW that is beautiful, I really like that. Make more of these Bill they will sale.

I have 3 in the making they need h/t so it should be a week or 2 ill release them all in 1 thread!! Thanks glad you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back