• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pocket PAL II / 01 / BOX ELDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((fyi)))) - i been working on some of these for awhile now, i have had many request for them, hopefully by next week there will be some avalible,i been busy on orders slipping knives in here an there on the forum,its time for these,sorry it took so long,but the wait is about over, ill update everyone on the date of listing, thanks guys for your intrest
THEY WILL BE IN ALDOS (1095)

Hey Bill,
I am loving mine, I do however have two suggestions for you. Make the sheath layered instead of a pouch. This thins it down and makes it better for the front pocket carry. Also find a smaller clip. Other than that this is one of the best customs that I have purchased. If you make the new sheaths like this let me know I want one.

hard to please everyone, beleive me i try,i tryed them out in my pocked they seem to work ok,i still have the same sheath style in mind for these coming
thanks bill

Yea I know, opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one but everyones elses stinks! :D;)
Either way Im sure that they will sell like hotcakes.

There back!!! 3- new ones to choose from,the last offering they were gone in no time!! Thanks guys
bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back