• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

POLL: SURVIVE! EDC-4 Preorder Promotion. Would you participate?

Would you participate in a EDC-4 Preorder promotion?

• No thanks, not for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would buy one!

• Yes, I would buy two!

• Yes, I would buy three!

• I need Christmas gifts. Sign me up for four!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no notice or delivery...should probably stop visiting BFC so often during work, being an international order this anxiety is a real killer.

Hey Guys. We are about 60% shipped, with what looks like about 73 or so ready to go out by tomorrow. I just messed up BIG TIME by not limiting the number on this particular preorder, which ran into the hundreds (300+). Like I said in another thread, we are tooling up to avoid this moving forward. I bought several new KMG's and have a plethora of new stuff on order. Just like with the GSO-10 preorder, toward the end some were getting a little excited but absolutely everyone who ordered one got them.

Just hang tight, I'm all over it. ;)

Is that 60% of the preorders, or 60% of all orders? Just trying to gauge how long it might be before my post-preorder shows up.

<siiiggggghhhhhh> I think I was fine with the wait until Guy's update in early March that shipping was starting. That was a week before one of my spring camping trips and, while I didn't have strong expectations, it lit the spark of hope that it might arrive prior to that campout. It didn't, and instead I had to turn to my Becker for field tasks during that trip.

Fast forward to last week, when we've seen reports of the blades starting to arrive in more hands. Now my hope was even stronger - surely if they were shipping it would arrive before I go camping with my son on the 5th, right? Sadly, with still no shipping notification yet, I'm becoming resigned to the fact that I likely won't have it in hand for this weekend either.

I'm still excited for the knife. I just wish I were going to get a chance to take it out and put it through the paces. (Next campout probably not until June, and that's a rafting trip so probably packing extra light and GSO might not be best choice.)

Guy,

How are you sending stuff going to a PO Box?

I ordered two with sheaths, and ended up placing a second order for an additional two without (all M390/orange Terotuf)

I also broke down and ended up pre ordering a 7/7 while I was waiting.

Please let me know. Looking forward to receiving them.

Thanks.

Hmmm
I got 2 shipping notifications. Mine ...which looks like its headed to my old address and some other guys from arbusto Ca ...

Hmmm
I got 2 shipping notifications. Mine ...which looks like its headed to my old address and some other guys from arbusto Ca ...

Did you send me an email about it? I don't check this thread nearly enough to intercept a package but if you were to email me about this to Guy@SurviveKnives.com I could get it redirected in just a couple of minutes. I'm working off of a spreadsheet for these old orders made on my crappy old site and mistakes do sometimes happen but as long as you let me know, I can get it sorted out.

I'm not sure if the order number is going to be as important as the configuration of the knife (i.e. I have number 214, but no word yet). I know it's early yet, but I'd love to see some user feedback and knife in use pics from the people who have received theirs to help tide me over.

UPS guy came today but nobody but my mother was home and he happened to arrive during the 10 minutes she was in the shower, Gotta wait until monday:/ oh well. i am very exited!

Order 315 tracking info sent today! Mine was orange with black sheath. If that helps anyone.

Got my notification today, delivery scheduled for Mon. I'm number 279, coyote brown sheath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back