Post your Becker knives pics here

Revamped scales on my BK15... their probably 20th incarnation lol

And a very well loved BK2. It has not had a photo in awhile so it was time. I think it is absolutely beautiful.

e443b80cb8f37946bb5ec05c0f6cc8f8_zpsb74e7a83.jpg

Dang! I love the look of that dura-coated and G-10 bk11, were did you get the G-10? Did you make it yourself?

I bought that one off Worldwood, K-9 Handler did the file work and the duracoat, trying to find out who did the scales and fire steel myself. I also got the 11 micarta from Worldwood in another deal, lol.

Thanks Dex, I think my next project is going to be removing the ramp from my 10..

ethan becker designed the original figure-8 descender so it's only appropriate that my bk-10 is my goto knife every time i rappel.

bk-10_figure_8_060613_zps3697a371.jpg

bk-10_rappel_gear_zpsddea613f.jpg

Paracord wrap i did last night. I'm actually proud of it. While I'm sure this design is out there somewhere, I figured out this design by myself and it turned out well.

little bit. :) the 2 on the left are Camillus with the sabre grind, next is the CSM Carbon San Mai, then the KA-BAR. the 14 really fits in my hand a little better but theres something about the 11 that i just love.

Dex, don't take this the wrong way, I hate you! I been trying to avoid scouring the interwebz for a San Mai 11. I've got the Saber, Serrated, and Ka-Bar roll stamped versions. I need to get the laser etched and a San Mai.

Back