Post your Becker knives pics here

24.png

27.png

43.png

44.png

Dex, don't take this the wrong way, I hate you! I been trying to avoid scouring the interwebz for a San Mai 11. I've got the Saber, Serrated, and Ka-Bar roll stamped versions. I need to get the laser etched and a San Mai.

Haha. It's all good man. Hate away. I've got San Mai's and You Don't! :D:D:D

For some reason I really like the San Mai version. Maybe cause it looks so cool and is so rare but man I can't bring my self to beat on it like the 1095. I use it all the time for food prep and delicate stuff. It's the 11 I take when I get all dressed up. haha

They are hard to find and when they pop up you have to jump on them quick. First one was Tomars last one, second one was used, and believe it or not, that last one was new in box for $39.86 shipped. Got it a couple of weeks ago. No way I could say no to that. Seller must have thought it was the same price as the standard version.

I do need a Serrated one.

Haha. It's all good man. Hate away. I've got San Mai's and You Don't! :D:D:D

For some reason I really like the San Mai version. Maybe cause it looks so cool and is so rare but man I can't bring my self to beat on it like the 1095. I use it all the time for food prep and delicate stuff. It's the 11 I take when I get all dressed up. haha

They are hard to find and when they pop up you have to jump on them quick. First one was Tomars last one, second one was used, and believe it or not, that last one was new in box for $39.86 shipped. Got it a couple of weeks ago. No way I could say no to that. Seller must have thought it was the same price as the standard version.

I do need a Serrated one.
I got the serrated from the exchange on the Esee site actually. I need to find my latest 11 so I can take pictures of it. Well better picture. It needs to get it's picture taken with his new brother 14.

That cigar is not even cut, are you a wizard?! :eek:

LMAO!!!

Warrior did you poke a hole in the end? Im confused too unless you torched the end to just use it as a prop and wasted the cigar.
:D Haha, oh hell no, they're cheapos, with a built in hole. ;) None of that fancy have to cut the end off bull shit for this ol' boy, huh uh. :D

:D Haha, oh hell no, they're cheapos, with a built in hole. ;) None of that fancy have to cut the end off bull shit for this ol' boy, huh uh. :D

HAHA, yea i thought there may be a hole.

Now that picture has me thinking it would be sweet to make a cigar cuter inside the hole on the handle of the 14 HAHA... Just need to make the cigar cutting blade be able to slide under the scale... HMMM.... I dont smoke cigars anymore but it would still be pretty cool.

Now that picture has me thinking it would be sweet to make a cigar cuter inside the hole on the handle of the 14 HAHA... Just need to make the cigar cutting blade be able to slide under the scale... HMMM.... I dont smoke cigars anymore but it would still be pretty cool.
Just use your sharp 14 instead, haha.

I saw someone else ask this, but I lost where it was before there were any answers. On the Becker factory handles is there any way to make the hole bigger? What I am basically asking is there any way to get the hole around the "pinky hole" bigger?

Back