Post your Becker knives pics here

LNXBPV9.jpg

Today is the last Saturday after two weeks off. My Girlfriend's Sister lives in Chicago and her Husband is quite the Beer Connoisseur and I am too. So whenever she comes over she brings some good Beer from Chicago and I make sure she won't leave without something good from here.

After a nice ride with my bike today I cooked myself a Hungarian goulash and had this beer as a dessert.
IMG_20210918_131852_compress16.jpg

The 14 that rides all day in my pocket, took care of cutting the beef, the onions, the garlic, the carrots and the paprikas.

So here I sit and it's 6.20pm and have this amazing stout from Chicago.

Goose Island Bourbon County Stout.

Below are my tasting notes:

Chocolate, Sherry, Hops, Smoke, and an indefinitely long lingering taste make this Stout worthy a double plus! The sweetness from the tip of the tongue gives way to a wonderful hoppy freshness and a warm sherry like body. The long lasting taste even has some caramel and uses all taste buds:)

IMG_20210918_180942_compress4.jpg

It's not a good picture, but I wanted to share this with you guys:)

Today is the last Saturday after two weeks off. My Girlfriend's Sister lives in Chicago and her Husband is quite the Beer Connoisseur and I am too. So whenever she comes over she brings some good Beer from Chicago and I make sure she won't leave without something good from here.

After a nice ride with my bike today I cooked myself a Hungarian goulash and had this beer as a dessert.
View attachment 1642620

The 14 that rides all day in my pocket, took care of cutting the beef, the onions, the garlic, the carrots and the paprikas.

So here I sit and it's 6.20pm and have this amazing stout from Chicago.

Goose Island Bourbon County Stout.

Below are my tasting notes:

Chocolate, Sherry, Hops, Smoke, and an indefinitely long lingering taste make this Stout worthy a double plus! The sweetness from the tip of the tongue gives way to a wonderful hoppy freshness and a warm sherry like body. The long lasting taste even has some caramel and uses all taste buds:)

View attachment 1642617

It's not a good picture, but I wanted to share this with you guys:)
Mmmmmmm
I love stouts.
They must be upping production, as I've had it On Tap at a few places around me this summer...... and it Used to be Scarce many years ago.
:)

I’ve had the Becker for a couple of years and it’s my go to craving knife not to long but a great little chopper for frozen chicken. With the coating on the blade it handles the salt water good a little rust on the edge but it cleans up with a steel. I thought I should post a few pictures before to November camp out.

I’ve had the Becker for a couple of years and it’s my go to craving knife not to long but a great little chopper for frozen chicken. With the coating on the blade it handles the salt water good a little rust on the edge but it cleans up with a steel. I thought I should post a few pictures before to November camp out.
I'd LOVE that......so cool.

My mouth is watering already!

Back